Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

Pobeda Watches

I've used this Automizely for months now and they are incredible. Great products and helpful team...

KAÁIMs

very helpful and informative .I was able to get what I needed done in a timely manner very straight

Lou Jewels

I use this app for my mailing list pop up. I had some issues getting it to work the way I wanted to but I was able to talk to someone via chat and get the issue sorted relatively quickly!

ASARA VISTA

Everything is perfect. I hope in the next step they will add an option for editing size of text and pictures.

Nkechi Designs

Fast and responsive customer support. I was able to get set with really easy. I am pleased with this app.

Rogue Case

So far I'm pretty happy with all the features. The support team has always been fast at responding to my inquiries, would definitely recommend (I actually already did to a few eCom friends).

Conker Boutique

Support chat is very useful, waiting to see how the free version works with email newsletters but so far so good!

February 24, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Sumit

Sylkest The Label

Just added this app to my store and so far very organised and provides more than I thought I even needed. Response time from reps are super quick, all questions answered and requested done promptly. Happy user!

February 24, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the feedback.

Kind regards,
Sumit

CherryGoddess

Very good app and good customer support ! I really recommand if you want to get more features for free!

Petculiari

Nuestra experiencia está siendo, por el momento, muy buena. Es una herramienta muy útil, con diferentes funcionalidades y con un servicio técnico de 10.