Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Simple Necessities

As a newbie, I was having difficulty altering my coupon and the help I received was fabulous. Very clear instructions were given to assist me.

Kaayo Modern Mindanao PH

Our company uses Automizely Emails & Pop Up just recently for sales and promotions. Overall it's a very good app but there are problems needed to be fixed. The app automatically restarts when left for too long, and goes back to the review listing modal everytime. It would be nice if users will automatically be redirected to Automizely hompage instead of going back to the listing modal.

Sugart | Venta de Obras de Arte

very good app! and the custom service is wonderfull !! online and faster! I need help and guidance, in the online chat they attended me immediately, only some improvements are needed in responding to images and required sizes, but in general a very good application.

305 Stores

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, highly recommended, this guys are awesome, i recommend this 200%, thanks guys.

sean.fox

Legends! Making the difficult work easy over on shopify - definitely does have an impact. Simple, streamlined and easy to work with

Pawsy Cozy

Nice app. It helps in everything from emails to SMS to pop ups, also the support is nice. I will highly recommend it.

Wasta

Great customer service, very reactive and got the job done quicky. Satisfied with all the features in the app

Love-deluxeDE

great appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat appgreat app

Be Clean + Be Well

so far so good. Just started using this app and it looks awesome. customer service was quick to respond and help me.

Megaoferta

Srishtik is great! Fast to answer my questions! And problem solved, I am so satisfied with this app and the customers' service!