Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

41 - 50 of 1904 reviews

The Baker's Wick Candle Co.

easy to use thus far. hoping to capture more sales with this platform and grow my small business. thank you

May 3, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience. I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app.

We are open for any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience 5-star with us.

Regards,
Automizely Team

NeckandLess

the app is easy to understand and they are great to work with! I would recommend the app! You can get help very quickly when there is a problem or something you don`t understand :).

Silki

Just installed the app and works perfectly, easy to set up and customize with your own artwork and email layouts.

MizajStore

Just started to use this App, well all of the reviews I saw was not just for show. I messaged about removing the "powered by" and in few seconds the person I was speaking to did it.

Time Devine

Very user friendly customer service was fantastic responded lighting fast to my request . very happy with this app

AuQualityBargains

Newly installed, had to contact support to get branding removed. And was done asap. Great start, the app have everything you need and great support too.

Muscle Torq

Such a great app. Makes things super easy with streamlining various tasks. The the support team is A++. Thanks guys.

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

Like all Automizely tools its just great! super easy, fool proved automated Marketing and traffic generating app

Gen U Us Products

I use this app for email sales pop ups. Never did it before. I thought it was going to be hard. Boy was i wrong. So easy to use. Templates are already there. Guess what you can change them still easy to do. They also offer drop shipping. Simply the best. products and A+ service. thank you guys. i was almost ready to Quite. you changed my mind.

Designer Fragrances

The App is amazing design. It works exactly it says. Great free app Never thought of it. Highly recommended