Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Belial Clothing Co.

SCAM ALERT! they claim to give you unlimited emails then slowly begin to charge you, banner on the app say something but support says a different things, be aware of fake advertising, fake advise by their CSR I can't get my head around how Shopify lets an app like this on the app store also they MAKE YOUR STORE LAG AND BECOME SLOWER,... I contacted support and is a nightmare im for real 100% STAY AWAY THIS APP IS TERRIBLE....SAVE YOUR TIME, RESOURCES, PATIENCE AND MONEY THIS GUYS ARE TERRIBLE AND HAVE SUCH TACTICS TO TRICK YOU VIA CHAT YOU CAN SPEND 1HOURS OR YOUR TIME DEALING WITH LIES AND GETTING THE RUN AROUND, THEY BEG FOR REVIEWS AT THE BEGGING OF THE TRIAL AND ACT ALL NICE BUT ONCE THATS OVER GET YOUR SEATBELTS ON COZ THE TRUE NATURE OF THIS APP COMES TO PLAY AND IS SCARY TO SEE SUCH SERVICE.

September 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We have gone through the chat transcripts and found that you want to get the quota of your emails increased to approximately 4,000 plus contacts. Please note that we have introduced different plans for sending the email to a certain contact limit. This is why our support team suggested the best plan that would suit you in accordance with the number of contacts you have. I apologise if there was some miscommunication.

We believe in transparency and that is why you see a banner on your admin page to increase the limit of your email contacts if you wish to.

However, we have forwarded your request to our team so that the limit can be increased for your emails. Our team will contact you via email shortly to assist you.

Customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us, hence we would like to take another opportunity to live up to your expectations.

We appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

small street mall

I used this app to manage my pop ups and its amazing and very easy to use. I love it!! It also works well for email campaigns.

Grand Wood Wall Art by DaydreamHQ

Great app that has been working perfectly. The pop-up is nicely customizable and I can save multiple so I can easily switch back to my default pop-up after a sale is completed. Overall, I would recommend it.

Aiori

Had a couple hiccups adding in certain features but the customer support is amazing - quick to address my issues and walk me through fixing it!

Empire Copper

Love it already and I've only been using it 5 minutes. Also, your support member Pratiksha was so helpful! Thank you.

TagZen Shopping - Your World for Shopping | More Faster Now

Best app ever and really very profesional and faster support :) This app make all marketing ideeas more easy

Leggingyou

Una aplicación maravillosa y el equipo de soporte aún más.
Me atendieron en español, lo cual agradecí enormemente.
¡Muy recomendable!

Apple & Bee

This is brilliant app for popups and email newsletters. Even the free version has plenty of functionality and the support received so far has been excellent. Recommended!

Marcolino Lashes

Nitish, is very helpful and informative. Responds promplty and very patience. Thanks for your help.

Dubinik

Nitish's service was great and solved my problem in almost two minutes, loved the features of the software, but most importantly the service attitude