Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

monarcashop

Excellent customer service! I had several questions and they replied very fast through the chat. I am happy I choose this app to manage my website marketing.

dimension20

You get immediate help, if you have questions. are also very nice. I can only recommend the app.THANK YOU MUCH

3lysium

This is a very good app. Gives me all the tools needed to for email marketing. The best part is that its free!

Untitled Clothing

Great app so far! Great for small businesses. It gives you a lot of features to work with and can really help your online store.

Aerofy

This is one of the must-have apps for Shopify. I like the ability to use one App to manage most of the common addons. Also, they allow you to send free emails which is great. They can improve by adding more email template customization and duplication options.

Vapingbus

Absolutely amazing, the app gives me everything i want for a online store, and the technical teams are so helpful when i stuck into the troubles. 100% recommended!

Openairtrading

Till now, i do not have any issues with the app. Working exultant. Lay-out is simple and a noob like me can create good looking pop ups and emails.

After69, Inc

Amazing App, it a no brainer! A must have! An app that offers a free version is always a favorite :)

Clicksale

Me gustó .........................................................................................................................................

Yoodit

very good app and easy to install .thank you..........................................................