Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Announcement Bar

Escential Things

Really great app. I love the pop up features and the great designs. I use the pop up for email subscriptions for my candle store; Escential Things. I also like the customer service chat.

Faithfully

Great app. Super user friendly, and love how quick it takes to setup and start sending emails. The newsletter popups are clean, and the auto-generated coupons are a great feature!

The Pink Sugar Vault

This app has to be one of the easiest most helpful apps I've found on shopify. I recommend to anyone who's looking to start a shopify.

April 5, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

NatureSheMade

I used this app to help me send out newsletters to my customers. I was a bit confused at first, but the customer service is amazing and really helpful!

Dhamma Brasil

Excellent App with countless resources to boost sales like POP UP, welcome, departure, countdown, etc ... it is very worth it! I'm really enjoying it and I recommend it 100%. (Excelente App com inúmeros recursos para alavancar as vendas como POP UP, boas-vindas, embarque, contagem regressiva, etc ... vale muito a pena! Estou gostando muito e recomendo 100%)

Dainty Blue

Easy to use and great support team. You are able to customize pop ups with the support of the team.

Beauty Mission

Maybe one of the best apps we've installed into our shop. They respond so quick it amazes me. I love the product roadmap they have as well. And to imbed codes into emails IS THE EASIEST THING! Definitely choose this app over Klayvio! I LOVE IT!

Brasil Online

nice one!! thank for that amazing experience.
++++++++++++++++

Custom Frames Canada

Customer service is amazing. they always find solutions to any problems I may have. I definitely recommend this app!

Home Sweat Home

I am loving the app and their customer support so far! The support service was quick and easy. Great