Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Announcement Bar

NatureSheMade

I used this app to help me send out newsletters to my customers. I was a bit confused at first, but the customer service is amazing and really helpful!

Dhamma Brasil

Excellent App with countless resources to boost sales like POP UP, welcome, departure, countdown, etc ... it is very worth it! I'm really enjoying it and I recommend it 100%. (Excelente App com inúmeros recursos para alavancar as vendas como POP UP, boas-vindas, embarque, contagem regressiva, etc ... vale muito a pena! Estou gostando muito e recomendo 100%)

Dainty Blue

Easy to use and great support team. You are able to customize pop ups with the support of the team.

Beauty Mission

Maybe one of the best apps we've installed into our shop. They respond so quick it amazes me. I love the product roadmap they have as well. And to imbed codes into emails IS THE EASIEST THING! Definitely choose this app over Klayvio! I LOVE IT!

Brasil Online

nice one!! thank for that amazing experience.
++++++++++++++++

Custom Frames Canada

Customer service is amazing. they always find solutions to any problems I may have. I definitely recommend this app!

Home Sweat Home

I am loving the app and their customer support so far! The support service was quick and easy. Great

noord®

Great support and wonderful apps! Really helpful and will boost sales! Thank you for the great support. Was looking for thank you emails and found what I needed.

Stoned By Sperry

i like how this app offers a bunch of different integrations for no charge. they help out a lot with my business and recommend to any online business owner out there

Taloq Store | Jewelry

amazing persons in support and its a perfect ads for your store ................................................