Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

ImageBearers

This app has help me take my marketing game to the next level. I was able to capture sales via sign ups and email marketing. If you are looking for something that will help you reach your customers this is it!

November 28, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Riyaz

AAKAR COMPUTERS

Very good app , it gives total satisfaction , Customers are receiving good & information.sales popup and email automation is very good.

November 28, 2020

Loveworthy Jewelry

helpful & quick support! i do wish their sales pop ups were more customizable though. i appreciate their speedy support tho!

November 27, 2020

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback.

May I request you share, what type of customization are you looking for in the Pop-ups?

One of the members will reach you so that we can help you with this part.

Drifting Winds

App shows a lot of potential for the store. Customer service is standing by to assist when you need help which is really good. It would be a great app if some things were automated instead of individual customizations.. which is cumbersome. However, it would be of great use to someone just starting out.

November 27, 2020

Curvy Impressions LLC

This app has many resources and offers many benefits to you especially if you are new to the business. It makes sure that you don't forget

November 26, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do let us know if you have any feedback for us or how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via email at support@automizely.com or contact us via the chat option available on your account. (24X7)

Kind regards,
Mudit

Urban Fashion Store

LIKED EASY TOO USE I RECOMENDED .....................................................................

November 26, 2020

Raw Cut Skateboards

So far I’m able to do for what i was looking for most was interested in just the pop up email but they packed in so much that ill have to write another review when I’m all done setting up. The customization is great and easy to use.
Only flaw is you cant customize the size of your pop up. Something as easy as just putting a photo and only adding subscribe button took days till I got what I wanted to achieve. If there was a simple option to adjust to your photo size and or some type of cropping and resizing tool could of been done in a min.
So far this is the Best App that I have used from a hand full others that I tested. And I highly recommend anyone to try it out.

November 24, 2020

Ic-Ibuy Direct

So far I like this app, it does what it says it will do. Although I wish there was more customization allowed. **UPDATE TO DEVELOPER**
Biggest challenge is customizing emails. It would be nice to be able to send emails to specifics customers based on tags, products, etc.

November 24, 2020

Hello,

We acknowledge your feedback and our team is working hard to make the app more user friendly.
Your suggestions play a significant role in this process.

You can share, what type of customization are you expecting so that we can assist you better?

foxey silks

I love that it is free and that there are so many features but there are still some kinks to work out. BUT! Customer Support was FAST to reply and VERY friendly and helpful, so I have faith. Looking forward to exploring more.

November 23, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
We are open to accepts all your suggestion and eager to implement.
We always want to make the user experience better.

Please feel free to reach our support team if you need any further help.

Kui Kollections

So far the app is working well, but then again, I did just download it. I'm not very fond of my agent pressing for a review. I've had this app dowloaded for all of 45 minutes and after answering 1 question for me, Shahvaz was down my throat about a review. I didn't answer for 1 minute and Shahvaz came back telling me to send a message once I was done with the review. I just brushed it off and was going to leave a review after I've gotten a feel of the app and the agents/customer service. I asked a second question and was given the answer very quickly, but once again Shahvaz brought up leaving a review. The agents should at least try to make the customers feel as though they are really there to help because they want to and don't mind it, not because they want some grand review. Anyway, so far the app isn't causing any problems and has what I need, but we'll see what happens later on down the road. As for AfterShip & Automizely, train your agents you have for Automizely - 30+ Free Apps to do and be better.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. At Automizely we never force or press our customers to leave reviews. We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had. The feedback has been forwarded to the concerned team. The team will work on improving our training and make sure these incidents won't be repeated in the future.

In case you have any query or feedback, do reach out to us on the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Kind regards,