Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Announcement Bar

My Wagger

Customer service is top notch!! Awesome so far!! I can tell i'm going to enjoy this app, very easy to use

Mobility Tape for her

Nitish was so helpful! This product has all the best features to improve your conversion rates and drive real sales. You need to install it - its free!

EYECONZZ

This app is very easy and simple to use and the customer service representatives are amazing. Thank you!!

FunniPets®

This is a great app that helps a lot for our email collecting, cart recovery, upsell. Definitely will recommend.

Glitz N Glam Beauty Supply

I have been using this app for a minute now and its great. It provides me with an opportunity to get more customers through emails and pop ups. Its a great benefit to small businesses like mines. I would encourage its use to grow your business.

fooodi

they are doing supper great job they really deserve 5 stars . I strongly recommend this app. Thank you guys for the support

ColombiaStudioF

Automizely is amazing! Ankush from live chat was able to help me with any questions and concerns i had. Their live chat are quick and friendly

Alternative Trinkets

They have live chat support that is really fast and helpful to let you customize everything to what you want.

The Flower Stash

very easy to use. I send more newsletters now because this streamlines everything. I like that it is directly connected to my customers so I can easily reach them at once.

Yoga Strong

automizely is great. support is helpful and it has what i need. im glad i found this app for my store.