Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Happiteez

I enjoy everything about this app! It gives me exactly what I need for my website! I get excited seeing all that they offer!

Jacktheladgolf

A very quick and helpful customer service! highly recommend ! A great add on to your shopify store.

The Jewellery Army

Good app, easy to use. All time customer support. 100% Recommended. The pop up is awesome. Love to use that.

STEL Creations

Great app for new business. Customer service has helped me add features and send even more emails. Very satisfied

Druziada

Thank you! This app helps a lot . I also requested to remove the Automizely ark and it was done in less than a minute. I recommend

MISTER MORTON LONDON

This seems like a great app, and the reviews look great. However it lacks attention to details. I was trying to use the same font as in my shopify template to make sure my brand guidelines are consistent especially with my marketing material. However this app has a very limited choice of fonts so was not able to do this. Such a shame as it could be a really good app! failure!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the features to be more flexible.

However, we are continuously improving the application by introducing more features. So in the future, you will be glad to see enhanced features to make your experience better.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Automizely

CritterCrates

I have just started using this app and so far it is pretty intuitive. I'm creating my first newsletter and it is as easy as I could wish for. I like that it follows a similar pattern to Shopify in editing emails and newsletters. My first experience with support has been excellent.

Rejuva Fresh

Support communication is really fast (almost instant!) + they provide the help you need. Very nice to save you time! So yes, my experience with Automizely Emails & Pop Up continues to be good! I am using the application to get started with email marketing. FYI, other apps I tried were either to complicated or expensive and so far I like this one so much better! As I said, the support team is ready to help with all questions, no matter how basic. The emails I made so far look muddy nice I think! Much nicer than basic shopify.templates. It’s surely a good application for beginners, but am pretty sure that they have all the advanced stuff you may require as well. either type of store can be happy with this application.

VOVO EU

this app is very helpful and has great customer service. they respond immediately. I highly recommend it

Chic Addiction

Very great features and customer service! I've just started with them and cannot wait to see the results coming through.