Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

YURP

Customer service is very urgent so far so good working with them. Application is very user friendly to use and pretty seamless.

JK Allure

This app offers many features for free which I like very much. It's only about day 3 so I'm not sure if it really works yet. Also there were some typos in the templates you have to watch out for. It took a while to set things up since there are so many features. I will update my review after I've used it a while.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for your feedback.

Our support team is available 24x7. Please feel free to reach us if you need any further help.

NEEDLE & PINE

I used this app for an automated pop-up and generated unique discount codes. It is really helpful, Can't wait to learn more features.

December 2, 2020

CoS-eMart

This rating is not for app but for service provided by the team. App serves purpose however service provided is poor. There is so much of delayed response and no professionalism. Very Disappointing

December 2, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Sumit

All Wild Dreams

Customer service is amazing and their services are really customizable! Would definitely recommend this app

December 1, 2020

VEZLAN

AMAZING CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND EASY TO USE. THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRODUCTS TO USE ON MY WEBSITE. lol

December 1, 2020

Thanks for your review.

Do let us know if you have any suggestions for us which makes your experience a 5-star one.

Kind Regards,
Sumit

Kuwaloo Care

Hi, I used this app for a few days but I'm afraid I will uninstall it soon. The app really seems promisor, however I think it is still in the early days so it doesn't really fit our business. I was impress with all the features they offer, but I was then very disappointed how they really work. The push notifications show your shopify url, your marketing campaigns have no analytics apart from email opening and Opening Rates (which I'm not entirely sure if it means what I think it means), the birthday emails are pretty cool! However they do not have an option to upload the birthdays of our current customers. They can also create an app for you, but people have to download a sort of MarketPlace app and once they open it looks like its a basic store of yours. That us pretty cool, but we didn't like the fact that our customers had to download an app that its not ours original. If you don't mind that then the app feature is gonna be cool. Their pop us do not have an option to only show on certain pages, I also think this is something more specific to us than to most of people, so maybe this app does fit many.
The app always worked well, no glitches at all and very smoot. The customer service was also a 3 out of 5. I really appreciate their patience to all my question but seems after a while they were ignoring some of my questions, telling me they would check something for me but never actually came back with an answer, however they answered 80% of our questions so I would say it is not entirely bad. If the above stuff I mentioned to not bother you then this app is actually good.

Hello,

I acknowledge your feedback and would like to make your experience better.

One of our experts will get in touch with you so that we can explain every feature in a detailed manner.

RocknStilettos

Just set up today. I do like that all apps are combined into one and the best part is that it's free. Wish the sales proof could be edited to adjust link color.

Areladyhair

User friendly, support was very helpful and answered promptly. Didn't give it 5 stars because I haven't taken full advantage of everything yet.

Hi,

I hope with time you like our app and can make full use of the features we support. Feel free to share your suggestion and issues if you face any on our live chat and support.aftership.com.

Brishketu

Sanitary Fogger Inc.

ZERO STARS! Absolute garbage. Do not download this app. I turned on the "social proof" feature where recent sales pop up in the bottom left corner. It would not turn off even after disabling it and then deleting it! Their own staff could not stop it and Shopify could only try to get in touch with the developer. Unbelievably bad. Avoid at all costs.

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have escalated the issue to our developers and found out that the social proof image you are referring to is not added by our app. The design of the social proof shown in your store is not added in the Automizely app.

I hope it clarifies.

You can contact us anytime at support@automizely.com or on the live chat in case of any issue.

Manish Mittal