Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Bodhi Baby Store

this app is awesome - firstly its free, secondly it has soooo many features and the control you get with design is far better then other apps. Also very very very fast and efficient customer support. I cant wait for my abandoned cart emails to get sent out!! So happy - thanks!!

SUITSHOPEGYPT

it's very good and helpful , it's my first time but it working very very good .
:) :) ..............

Vanquish Emporium

Can't believe it's a free app, have key features to increase conversion rate. I recommend it to everyone.

Gym Packs

Awesome customer support, and the app itself is so easy to use. Can't rate this app highly enough!!!

"ひとくち - HITOKUCHI -"公式オンラインストア

I used this app for e-mail marketing. You can chat with their customer support when you don't get how to use this app.

iDetoxTea

Getting this app to get started on Email marketing. Cannot wait to see the great results. So far it has been a great service, very quick and helpful.

Go Pilot UK

Really great support! 100% recommend. Easy to set up and nice interface. Best app. I love this app. Great Experience

SavanaSensual

Easy to setup and has everything you need to start. Really cool plugin and free version to start. Perfect. Love it.

FIVE TIGERS

I love this app because easy to use and all in one solution. It's pop-up and auto emails to subscribers are wonderful.

The ArtWorld

I have just started using the app and I had 1000 questions. The support was great and they answered all my questions!