Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

First Choice Furniture

great app easy to use and great team very efficient when needing help highly recommend their platform for your marketing needs.

sunnyvibesbysunny

Recently just started using this app and its very easy to use! also many different emails and pop-ups available for free which was very nice:)

Uniquely Regal Kids

As a first time user, I enjoy the ease of using this app and customizing it to meet my preference for my website....update- after working with staff, it's a seamless process of contacting and communicating to get my needs meet. Staff are helpful and friendly. I look forward to using this app more!

April 10, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Retro Caravan Stuff - [Formerly Eriba Stuff]

I'm just getting started but looks like lots of features. I'll continue to use and review again later :)

Love from 1969

I enjoy using the easy email feature. Nitish was helpful when I wanted to up the number of emails I sent out.

amy bel Korea

I accidentally, but on purpose, asked the team whether "Powered by Automizely" mark could be removed from my subscription marketing pop-up and Shavaz kindly and immediately removed it! Guys, seriously, and this app literally ROCKS. You won't regret it.

Pup Republic

I like this app a lot. The free features are great. I really like the conversion tools and also the pop up campaign.

LDV Clothing

Amazing help and awesome app! Really like that It does all the hardwork for me. The support team is also really amazing!

J Jarvis Designs

WOW! This app is amazing for small shops like mine! This has EVERYTHING to fit your needs! Also Customer service is so willing to help . love this app!

LYON AUTO REPAIR

Really Good app, I'm impress Support is super fast and very helpful. I think if this app update my popup template that would be nice.