Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Politically Incorrect Designs

Enabled me to sort out all my email campaigns with no issues. I could not recommend this enough. ITs free to use even

AbsolutelyStonkers

Support has been great so far and the interface is easy to use. Allows for some great pop up campaigns and other marketing features.

CushionPop

Sadly never got it working. Their support is all over the place - over the course of a week i had to re- explain the same issue to 5 different members of support. One member would tell me the situation is complex and needs 48 hrs - When I messaged the next day to check the progress to a new support member, I would have to start from the beginning. Repeated this process 5 times.

September 10, 2021

It is really unfortunate that your issue was not dealt with utmost priority. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services. Your feedback for support members has been duly noted and will be discussed further for correction.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

The Bright Beaver

Support staff Abishek was really helpful and did his best to help me. I feel assured having such a reliable team behind my back!

Fluid

This app is very simple and practical. The speed and attitude of the customer service are perfect. I highly recommend it

Tunik

Instant help! Was very impressed - thanks guys! I look forward to using my automizely emails for future sales!

InspoArt

Very fast, friendly, and efficient customer service. Still learning the app but very excited to test all the features

Aby + Grace

shopify recommended this app, so i installed it. So far I am loving all the great features! Highly recommend

NOCoffee Craft Coffee

Been using this app for a couple of weeks now and it's helped grow my e-mail list over 70%! Starting to look at the rest of the Automizely suite for further optimizations!

SE7ViBEZ

this app is very good second time leaving a review customer support is fast and helpful would highly suggest