Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

rawaesthetic

I used this app very nice, simple clearly but there should be more detailed settings. Like adjusting the size of some fonts.

EyeCandy's

Decent free tool. However, I have an error of duplicated messages that have been "sending" since 2 weeks ago. Could you please help us delete them? Thank you.

The Crochet Mane

Great App, allows me to edit emails and popups but customers that subscribed to my site before I added this app aren't on the contact list

XpressProduct

automizely is very good app to use i love it boost sale i recommend it for email and sale pop up thanks

Hello,
We are glad you are happy with the app. Please help us get the 5-star rating to encourage us to provide you with the wow experience.We are happy to help if you have any issues to be highlighted.

I Chews U

I first downloaded this app to help with email marketing. To my surprise I noticed that it provides you with a FREE app! I really enjoy the app and being able to give my customers a better and easier shopping experience. I do, however, witch that you could change the name of the app or even just be able to change the logo of the app. When customers download the app it shows as "Shopping" on their mobile devices. When I first tried it out I didn't even know where the app had downloaded because of the name. Overall i have only have the app about an hour and so far it's great. I will update if anything changes.

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. Please understand that this app is under the umbrella Automizely whose name cannot be altered. Please let us know if there are any other requirements from your end.

WayneAnthony

Love the app..BUT hate the fact that i can't delete your branding. To me your, branding should be hidden. Not visible by/or on the form.

The branding i'm referring to is your logo at the bottom of the popup forms. I understand the need for your logo but would have loved it to be tucked away/not seen if possible.

Regardless of the branding i like this app. But hoping you could change/delete your 'automizely logo' from the form.

March 24, 2020

Hi Wayne,
We have shared your feedback with our developers for implementation. We will keep you posted on the updates.

Most Wanted

Mobile App do not works, please help me!. but looks nice everything else. Nice popups for making email lists!

March 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We see that you have had a good experience with the app, could you please elaborate on the issue related to the mobile app that you using. I will be able to help you post that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Martwayne

Happy with it so far. Love how sleek the timer looks. Wish the countdown timer had an evergreen feature though instead of just a specific date. Also wish I could send automated mails to specific buyers of a product. If you can add both features, I would give it 10 stars. Those are my 2 major needs right now. But so far so good.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. The request has been communicated to the developers for the implementation.

Hunnyluvlashes

I love this so much because it increases the confidence in customers buying. I wish we had an option to customize the colors of the sales proof pop ups though, it could really go with my theme if it had that option. Otherwise, I love it.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. The pop up settings allow you to customize as you desire. You may the color for the Popup, text, primary action, secondary action etc. by going to this URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/popups/3abde5ab8a5343ba8740992e644909e6

SHMRHSTOCK

Decent app! recommend for sure. Only flaw is their brand tag is everywhere but there's probably a way to remove that. oh well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10