Automizely Email Marketing,SMS , 6,200件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月20日

As of now I have just started using it. But it seems to have lot of features and may by handy

Pristine Electronics
インド
アプリの使用期間:7日
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年1月22日

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you found our app useful and handy.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Team Aftership

2024年1月2日

Assistance via chat was easy and straight forward and very helpful!

Jmara’s Closet
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年1月3日

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad you liked our app and customer service.

2023年11月18日

It has a slight learning curve for those who have not used online marketing and email in this way before. I am growing more confident with the features as time goes on.

Vera Wilson Shops
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2023年11月20日

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you found our app useful and easy.

Great to hear that you’re growing more confident with the features over time! Learning a new approach to online marketing and email can indeed have a slight curve, but your progress is fantastic.

Team Automizely

2024年1月21日

Really appreciate the help assistant who is so quick and solved my problem within a minute.

FloraGloam
インド
アプリの使用期間:28分
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年1月22日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We’re delighted to hear that our assistant was able to quickly and efficiently solve your problem within a minute.

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words.It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

2023年10月24日

Easy to use and customer service got back to me right away, took care of my request with no issues. Thanks so much!

Matthias Media - resources for disciple making
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2023年10月25日

2023年9月12日

So far I'm no sure, since I haven't sent an email yet. The chat help has been useful but wish they provided a "self-help" option.

RiverCraft Woodworking
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2023年9月13日

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Team Automizely

2023年7月15日

A little glitchy but gets the job done. Sometimes when trying to get an email out the system triggers a review on my email. When its scheduled for the next day, but when I'm trying to get it out asap, its very annoying.

enci sweets
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2023年7月17日

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work on the suggestions given to us by our users.

2024年3月5日

Customer service was top tier. Answered all my questions and walked me through each step needed to solve my issue.

Charming Belluxe Boutique
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年3月6日

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us. We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

2024年3月26日

Great support! however their pricing is a bit overpriced. Overall Great app!

Beautika
クウェート
AfterShip & Automizelyが返信しました 2024年3月27日

Thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you found the app helpful. I understand your concern about the pricing. The developers determine the app's pricing, and they consider various factors. However, I will pass along your feedback to the development team for their consideration.

2023年9月9日

At this present time, I am still learning the software. So far, it has been a considerable help in regard to time and efficiency. I will submit more reviews as I progress with the app. Thank you so much.

Warm regards,