Recensies (6.327)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
14 april 2024

I had a question regarding one of the flows Automizely Email Marketing,SMS is offering and instantly got a reaction of Ayushi who assisted me with clear directions and answers to to put it into practice. Perfect communication!

Essentra-Shop
Nederland
17 dagen gebruiken de app
5 mei 2024

the helped me quickly

SEASONS - Plant Based Cheese
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
25 mei 2024

I had an amazing and very easy and motivating experience because the person that helped me, Ayushi literally maade it so any question I had was answered so clear and practically and concisely even though she explained within the means of our small chat, everything it was so detailed but i wasnt overwhelmed it was so clear i literally felt so motivated to continue and publish my pop ups because of how she helped me. as a new business owner and ceo/mogul, web designing and web development isnt something i previously knew how to do and she made it so easy. i can see her being a supervisor/manager or even regional manager because thats how good at what she does and she also has management skills, communication skills, amazing computer skills, and she has a way with people where customers have no problem continuing the business relationship. so thankful that i have this amazing platform to help me and wonderful workers like Ayushi! blessings in Jesus name

Pretty Clean Brand
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
17 maart 2024

I received prompt response time and service. Ayushi was easy to communicate with and resolved my issue!

Lauraly Limited
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

Great app, helpful staff and easy to use.

New Dawn UK
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

SO easy to work with!

Christian Brew
12 maanden gebruiken de app
7 mei 2024

Jai Kumar was super helpful and friendly! I switched over from Klaviyo and their customer service is really limited so it was nice to be able to speak with someone right away.

Jean & June
Ongeveer 22 uur gebruiken de app
17 mei 2024

Its good to have agent giving the instant online customer service via meet, really appreciate it.

Vision40s
Hongkong SAR van China
16 dagen gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

The agent i spoke to was very nice and knowledgeable. i would like to speak to same person again if i have any other issues. But so far i like the app

Stun By Ami
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
14 maart 2024

Karan was very helpful and resolved my issue within minutes. He also was very nice

Exotic Kustomz