Recenzje (6 326)

Ogólna ocena
4,9
Liczba recenzji z daną oceną
  • 90% ocen to oceny z 5 gwiazdkami
  • 7% ocen to oceny z 4 gwiazdkami
  • 1% ocen to oceny z 3 gwiazdkami
  • 0% ocen to oceny z 2 gwiazdkami
  • 1% ocen to oceny z 1 gwiazdkami
24 maj 2024

I got my branding removed for free due to a promotion on the app, karen helped me and she was amazing! Also Garvita stayed with me for a long time on google meets, even though I was having issues with my computer, all for a tiny issue (email verification). Great service, great app, great customer support team. Thank you so much!!

Doll & Dollhouse
10 miesięcy korzystania z aplikacji
6 maj 2024

This App is one of the best I use for my shop! I can only reccomend. Support is the best ever, quick and helpful and everyone is always very kind

Moody Fashion
Szwajcaria
Około 3 lata korzystania z aplikacji
3 maj 2024

I think it's the perfect marketing system!
I can't say much about it yet because I've just started using it, but my first impression is very positive.I'm sure it will work well!

Zoter Shop
Niemcy
8 miesięcy korzystania z aplikacji
5 lipiec 2024

Was really quick to respond, and directed me exactly where I needed to go when I couldn't figure out what I was doing. Thank you so much, amazing staff.

Flexii
5 miesięcy korzystania z aplikacji
18 kwiecień 2024

Had used the free (trail) version first, liked the results so purchased the monthly essential plan, their customer service are also very prompt. May purchase the annual plan later if the store sees good results.

Là Roy India
Indie
Ponad 2 lata korzystania z aplikacji
3 lipiec 2024

Automizely Marketing: The Game-Changer for Your Business!

Automizely Marketing has revolutionized our approach to customer engagement. From seamless email campaigns to powerful automation tools, it’s a marketer’s dream! The intuitive dashboard and analytics provide deep insights, making data-driven decisions effortless. Their exceptional customer support is always ready to assist, ensuring a smooth experience. ️ With its robust features and innovative solutions, Automizely Marketing has significantly boosted our conversion rates and ROI. If you’re serious about scaling your business, Automizely Marketing is the ultimate tool.

Join the success story and transform your marketing today! ✨

Petsylo
Kanada
26 dni korzystania z aplikacji
17 maj 2024

Hi! Karan was very helpful helped me with upload payment method. Thank s again!

La Terrán
Ponad 2 lata korzystania z aplikacji
8 lipiec 2024

We SVB Ventures, Thanks a ton to Mr Jai for supporting us on the issue on Automiely email marketing.

Thanks again

SVB Ventures
Indie
Około 3 lata korzystania z aplikacji
AfterShip & Automizely odpowiedział(a) 9 lipiec 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Jai has provided an amazing support.

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words. It is always nice to understand your requirements so that we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

21 czerwiec 2024

They are always ready to help. Thank you!

Just Your Hair
Kanada
Prawie 2 lata korzystania z aplikacji
28 czerwiec 2024

Very happy with Sadhan made this so easy for me & saved so much time. Small business owner needing help & support, so very grateful. Well done!

Barbeques and More