Helhetsomdöme

the helped me quickly

SEASONS - Plant Based Cheese
Mer än ett år användning av appen
9 april 2024

Shaim was great and informative

SRwigs
29 mars 2024

很好用

Maxyoyo
Kina
26 mars 2024

One of the best app. Thanks for making my work easily with emails and pop-ups <3

xndrops
Rumänien
20 mars 2024

Its really an amazing app.Also the customer support is also very helpful .

ARTSTORY
Indien
AfterShip & Automizely svarade 21 mars 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app amazing and that you've had a positive experience with our customer support. Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

28 mars 2024

Great feature with customer support.

Gardenreet Lighting
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
17 mars 2024

I received prompt response time and service. Ayushi was easy to communicate with and resolved my issue!

Lauraly Limited
15 mars 2024

Excellent support provided by your customer support (Shaim)

TBM Trading Limited
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
3 april 2024

I would like to share my experience. I have been using the Automizely Email Marketing and SMS app for about a year, and I believe I am qualified to represent a portion of users in expressing my genuine feelings.

Initially, I had a positive impression because their instructional tutorials were well-written, and I could independently complete many tasks by referring to them. However, things took a turn at the beginning of this year when I was organizing my invoices and discovered that they had charged me twice in a month. I investigated my past records and found that they had frequently charged me twice at irregular intervals throughout the year. Upon discovering this, I immediately contacted their customer service team. I was assisted by two customer service representatives, but after asking me a few questions, they asked me to wait for their investigation and then disappeared. Yes, you heard it right. When I went back to follow up after waiting for 1 or 2 hours, I found that they had gone offline... This intermittent communication continued, and even after waiting for a week, no one contacted me. Feeling extremely frustrated, I reached out to Shopify's team, providing them with detailed billing information and expense records, hoping they could help me get in touch with the app developers. Currently, I am still waiting for a response from them.

Today, as I started organizing the invoices for March, I was reminded of their indifference, and it felt disheartening. As a long-term user, I feel that my concerns have not been handled properly, and my difficulties have been met with indifference. So, how would they treat newly installed users?

Believe me, before installing an app, caution is necessary because an app not only embeds code into your store but also affects all subsequent sales processes. When you want to switch apps, it is not as simple as just deleting it. You also need to consider the closed loop of customer purchase cycles and whether the residual program code that cannot be completely removed even after uninstallation will affect the speed of your store's loading.

In conclusion, I am unsure if I should continue using their app. I am genuinely concerned that they might occasionally overcharge me on my credit card, and it truly saddens me. I have already sought advice from experienced individuals on how to minimize the impact on my business and switch to a different app.

Tuxedo Action
Mer än ett år användning av appen
AfterShip & Automizely svarade 4 april 2024

Dear Customer,

We understand that you are unhappy with the billing explanation that was provided to you and the delay, which has led to a negative experience. We value you as a customer and it is disappointing to learn that we have not met your expectations.

We are investigating the multiple charges issue that you have raised and have sent you an email as well to further follow up to help resolve the matter.

We are fully committed to ensuring there is no discrepancy in the billing charges and look forward to resolving it at the earliest.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Team AfterShip.

13 mars 2024

So many different tools under one app. Customer Service was very helpful when contacted

WoofStar Shop