Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Newsletter, SMS, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart,Upsell, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Aramoana Gifts

Location New Zealand

The person that helped me out with my problem was very quick and understood what the issue was. She was able to help me straight away.

Zoodles

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have only just installed the app so i can't give an accurate review on it yet however i did contact support to assist with some enquiries i had. They very were helpful and prompt in their response.

March 22, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

GlobalBeautySL

Location China

This is a very attentive application, and the automatic scene settings are also very reasonable, which will definitely help me increase sales

March 9, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the app and the automatic scene settings are also very reasonable, which will definitely help you to increase sales.

MADYSON BROWN

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

L'application est très propre visuellement, et facile a comprendre. Il manque juste 2,3 options pour les professionnel qui ont des très grosse marque.

March 7, 2022

Merci pour vos précieux commentaires.

Nous sommes heureux de connaître votre expérience avec notre application.

Il est toujours agréable de connaître les exigences de nos utilisateurs afin que nous puissions répondre à leurs attentes et offrir une expérience engageante.

Nous visons continuellement à améliorer l’application et à travailler sur les suggestions qui nous sont données par nos utilisateurs. Ainsi, à l’avenir, vous serez heureux de voir plus de fonctionnalités améliorées pour améliorer votre expérience avec l’application.

Si vous avez besoin d’aide avec l’application, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter. Notre équipe d’assistance est disponible 24h / 24 et 7j / 7 pour vous aider.

Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l’option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à support@automizlely.com

Cordialement,
Neelima Aggarwal
Équipe Automizely

Sober krew shop

fast and efficient customer service. This application meets the needs of my company with our shopify store

March 3, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the customer service support and the app as it meets your business requirements.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Revolucci

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 3 hours

I loved the help they give me! I will continue using this app for my website and my client's webs :D

March 2, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

Restore Health Plus

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just downloaded the app and needed some technical help which they provided immediately. Has been a great experience so far.

February 25, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app and found it user friendly.

Shahvaz

Heart of Texas Boutique

I've been using this app for a little while now, and so far everything has been great. I have no complaints. I contacted support for one problem I was having, but they helped me quick and got it all settled for me.

bambursa

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is good app but not good enough, because I can't add any popup for my new products, but good for subscription and discount.

February 22, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the fact that you are unable to add any popup for your new products.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Voyager

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 5 hours

Quick responses from Deep who patiently answered all my questions about this app - such as questions about cart abandonment and email verification. This is my first day using this app so we'll how it goes in the long run. Thanks for the quick response.

February 9, 2022

I am glad to know that your questions have been addressed by Deep, one of our customer service support.