Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Vessliiciious

for the support team only 2 stars: The support team answer fast, but one day i had a big problem and they said that i should wait and they would updating me the next day. After one day, they said the same. Later ignoring my response. After 2 weeks, I wrote them again and after that they helped me. Although they told me they would updating ME and not vice versa. For the app 3 stars: they have lots of option, but I can't tell you more because i don't use all of them yet.

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for your words.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

Blk.MermaidBoutique

I will give another review when my store open. but this has everything i think i need to have a great launch.

November 11, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for your review.

Best wishes for your new store launch.
Do let us know if you have any feedback for us we are really eager to know how can we make it a 5-star experience for you.

Kind Regards,
Riyaz

URBAN DESIGNZ & CLOTHING BOUTIQUE

It’s okay. I wish the pop ups didn’t have your brand in the bottom. Wish this could be something you guys update.

October 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. The option to remove our branding "Powered by Automizely" is already available on your account. We have updated the settings on your account and the option will be visible now. (Please refresh the page once to see the changes)

I hope this will make your experience a 5 star one. Eagerly waiting to see the update on the rating as well.

In case if you have any other query do reach out to the chat team via the chat option on the bottom right corner of your Automizely account. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mudit

shop-artaccompagnement

JE l'utilise pour les formations en ligne pour faire de la publicité et lancer des campagnes d'emailling

August 31, 2020

Bonjour!
Tout d'abord, merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un feedback. Nous vous sommes reconnaissants d'utiliser notre produit.
Que pouvons-nous faire pour vous offrir une expérience 5-étoiles?
Nous vous avons envoyé un e-mail, y répondre et nous indiquer ce que nous pouvons faire pour nous améliorer. Nous apprécierions vos inputs, ils nous aident à affiner les fonctionnalités d'Automizely pour mieux répondre à vos besoins marketing.
Nous serions heureux de saisir chaque occasion pour améliorer notre produit et vous offrir la meilleure expérience.

Kha'Shons Kloset

I used this app to generate email subscribers, so far it's working fairly well. I would recommend this app to other business owners.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know what can we do to earn 5-star here. Please revisit the review if you are satisfied with the app. Looking forward.

VINTEQUILA

I have just set up this app and I tried to use "Welcome e-mails" ( I subscribed to my shop site but Welcome message wasn't sent and I received nothing) What's wrong? How I can be sure that other features work appropriately?

July 1, 2020

Hello,
The reason that the email was not sent because there are currently no pop-up subscribers in your account. I had sent a test email, pls let me know if you have received it.

House Of Beauty by Paris J

I enjoy this app, but on the mobile app its not displaying all of my shop's categories & where is the customer service? Can someone help me with this?

June 19, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have written to you separately to cater to the concern highlighted by you.

Whitecrate Shop

Hi, I keep getting this message -"Cannot read property 'app' of undefined" not pulling images in on social proof pop up - please let me know what this means? Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account email address so that we could check and help you with the fix.

INHALCO

I liked this app on the first 2 weeks. But now the Social proof didn't update the data. I don't know why. Social proof didn't update the data of my new orders. Since last week.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account ID so that we could investigate.

DEVOEAGLE

i can´t send message to my costumers, i can´t connect it to my shopify strore

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the error or elaborate on the issue related to store connection. Looking forward to your response.