Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

Röa Design

Useful but kind of tricky to understand at the beginning, would love to have more options in the pop up sizes

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. The request has been cascaded to the Product Team for implementation. We will keep you posted on the progress.

mac-and-nailzonlinedautruche-marie-anise

very good app .i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are happy with the app.

BetterKetchup.com

This app is great. I made all my pop ups and added a bar. The web push doesn't seem to work but I think it is still in beta. Pretty awesome for something still in beta if true.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Please let me know under which section are you facing issue for web push(Data Report, campaign, welcome notification). You need to have the option enabled in order for it to work.

EpicTrendz™

Thanks for the App.
I love that it more or less have it all. But there still alot of stuff i like to se been added. Like way more stettings and costuming controls

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been adding the customization options and will keep doing so per your suggestion.

FMstorecr

Es buena aunque todavía le falta como estilos de plantillas de correo para las campañas escoger a cuáles correos enviar ofertas y actualizaciones

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have cascaded the suggestion to the Product team to add more customization features to the app and email designs as well.

Argos Doggo

I can't find the abandoned cart emails that were sent by your app. I would like to see which email addresses your app has sent to and tally them with my customers' email addresses captured in my Shopify store.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked your account and found that the Abandoned Cart emails are all disabled. You need to enable them to be able to send them to the target recipients.

Fun By Delaney

I Would give a 5 star rating. The features off this app seem great. Big potential! The sad thing is that i can't contact the support. I want to know how i can import my subscribers from shopify. Also the chat app is not showing on my page. Kindly contact me please.

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. I have sent you an email personally and will address your query there. Please respond.

Fabled Finds

I've only recently started using this app. I love that it allows me to add pop-ups to my website, however I dislike how I can't merge my shopify and automizely contacts, so when sending a newsletter I have to manually re-send it to the contacts in my shopify.

Satin Marche

Thus far, I enjoy the app, SERIOUSLY! The only concerns I have is the conversions page freezes & I have to refresh upon clicking on it. Also, if I click "save", I would only want it to save on that page, not take me to the very beginning to put me in a position of clicking "edit" again.

SnazzyChiq

I love the app but I cant see the peoples emails when they subscribe.. ithink that part is very confusing. other then that it is great