Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

The magnificence

All I ever done was imagine how this could be done then I started understanding it and the problem became how do I do it...Automizely surprised me with its end to end pop up sales and coupon solution.
I’m really impressed. Kudos

SUNSHINE AND DAISIES

I used this app to do my pop ups, emails etc on my website. Really easy and straight forward. Like that it is free!

Heraboutique.fr

Je ne sais pas encore je commerce utilise application, donc je revienne plus tar d pour donne une commanditaire vraiment réel.

Wheysted Ltd

Very easy to use - Will increase rating once I have had more time to integrate with my store!
www.wheysted.co.uk - Come check it out!

High Tide Gifts

I like what's here so far, but the way the review popup is worded, it makes it sound like more features will be unlocked once you leave a review, which would be super sketchy. I think I have it straight now.

I would love to see a meter that fills up to a certain amount, like a cart total that earns free shipping. It can really boost sales.

FeatureMall

This app works well and attracts customers. Hope this app continues to develop。Good job, great, keep it up

StikHipp

ik zou het nog niet weten want krijg de kans niet om hem eerst te gebruiken voor ik een recensie moet geven best handig

StateOfMind Designz

app is easy to use and does exactly what i need. lots of great features that you would have to pay for elsewhere but here its free

ReflexCart

This app is really awesome I recommended to use it for better conversion rate of your store. Use this app.

SHOP KING

Bonne application pour l'instant c'est on premier produit