Automizely Email Marketing&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

From $11/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

XpressProduct

automizely is very good app to use i love it boost sale i recommend it for email and sale pop up thanks

Hello,
We are glad you are happy with the app. Please help us get the 5-star rating to encourage us to provide you with the wow experience.We are happy to help if you have any issues to be highlighted.

I Chews U

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I first downloaded this app to help with email marketing. To my surprise I noticed that it provides you with a FREE app! I really enjoy the app and being able to give my customers a better and easier shopping experience. I do, however, witch that you could change the name of the app or even just be able to change the logo of the app. When customers download the app it shows as "Shopping" on their mobile devices. When I first tried it out I didn't even know where the app had downloaded because of the name. Overall i have only have the app about an hour and so far it's great. I will update if anything changes.

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. Please understand that this app is under the umbrella Automizely whose name cannot be altered. Please let us know if there are any other requirements from your end.

WayneAnthony

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the app..BUT hate the fact that i can't delete your branding. To me your, branding should be hidden. Not visible by/or on the form.

The branding i'm referring to is your logo at the bottom of the popup forms. I understand the need for your logo but would have loved it to be tucked away/not seen if possible.

Regardless of the branding i like this app. But hoping you could change/delete your 'automizely logo' from the form.

March 24, 2020

Hi Wayne,
We have shared your feedback with our developers for implementation. We will keep you posted on the updates.

Martwayne

Location Nigeria

Happy with it so far. Love how sleek the timer looks. Wish the countdown timer had an evergreen feature though instead of just a specific date. Also wish I could send automated mails to specific buyers of a product. If you can add both features, I would give it 10 stars. Those are my 2 major needs right now. But so far so good.

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. The request has been communicated to the developers for the implementation.

Hunnyluvlashes

I love this so much because it increases the confidence in customers buying. I wish we had an option to customize the colors of the sales proof pop ups though, it could really go with my theme if it had that option. Otherwise, I love it.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. The pop up settings allow you to customize as you desire. You may the color for the Popup, text, primary action, secondary action etc. by going to this URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/popups/3abde5ab8a5343ba8740992e644909e6

SHMRHSTOCK

Time spent using app About 2 years

Decent app! recommend for sure. Only flaw is their brand tag is everywhere but there's probably a way to remove that. oh well

Tile Power Penrith

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

I've just installed the free app on my Shopify store.. it seems straight forward and easy to use. I will test it out.

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Please take a minute to revisit the rating if you are satisfied with the app. We are continuously striving to make the app better for you.

Awayndesign

I used this app for scarcity on my products and a banner to promote a discount. It was fairly easy and I appreciate it being free app as I am just starting out.

Hello,
Please help us get a 5-star rating to encourage us to make the app better for you.

MISSFORA

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

There are many helpful features.It will be better if all features are available for the mobie.......

Eclipse Tech Store

Location Australia

I Like this app so far.
one thing i think needs expanding is the email section, specifically the product section.
if it is possible allow to instead of selecting 3 specific products, allow to select random products from specific collections.