Automizely Marketing Email&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Eclipse Tech Store

Location Australia

I Like this app so far.
one thing i think needs expanding is the email section, specifically the product section.
if it is possible allow to instead of selecting 3 specific products, allow to select random products from specific collections.

Verdeazule

Location Spain
Time spent using app 32 minutes

I just installe this app, no idea about how amazing it will be but I will discover it. I'm so glad this is a free app and it has a lot of great options I'm excited to try

iBRYANCE

Location France

Une modification à faire : le texte de la zone de remplissage n'est pas modifiable "Email address". J'apprécie cette facilité d'utilisation !

VenkaShop

Location Brazil

Ótimo aplicativo! Simples de utilizar. Só poderia acrescentar idiomas (Brasil) pra ser mais automático. Outra sugestão é permitir que envie para todos os tipos de email. Alguns emails não recebem por serem comerciais. Um último ponto é colocar mais de uma mensagem automatizada.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on getting the desired feature and is expected to get implemented by April. Please let us know if you need any other features to be implemented and we will be more than happy to take this into consideration.

La Lumière Blanche

I wish the app could actually work.. it's making us give it a higher rating that it deserves. fix it

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please let us know the issue you are facing while accessing the app. We will be more than happy to fix it for you.

AzenOrbit

I just started using it so far so good

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Please take a minute to revisit the review and help us receive a 5-start rating if you are satisfied with the app.

Barbell Mafia

Time spent using app About 14 hours

Although it is free it offers many possibilities to grow your business such as email marketing and sales boosters

jessica soltis

Time spent using app 1 day

I just downloaded it and Im surpized with all of the features. It seems like it is going to be great. My experience is going great so far. Can wait to see how it pans out

February 26, 2020

Hi Jessica,
Thank you for your feedback. We see that you had a good experience with our app. Please take a minute to revisit the review and provide us with a 5-star review if you are satisfied with the app now. Looking forward to your response.

YEAH NEON

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 24 hours

So far so good, only have had it running for a day. It would be great to match the fonts we use on our site. Seems very functional, with lots of options and it is free!

FORDJAMES

Location France

Pas mal, très professionnel, j'apprécie énormément, cela augment aussi la social proof, et moi jaime