Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

lagoonBella

I am testing this application and I really like it, it has everything I need to have conversions in my store

BodyKandie Beauty Spa

Its a pretty good app for it to be free. Pretty easy to learn how to work once you play around with it a few times. The settings option is sending me to aftership.com which is pretty annoying. If you have the app leave a review as it would be so much easier to be able to export the contact to mailchimp instead of downloading a cvs file. They need 500 i think to release the mailchimp feature

DOGKING™

GOOD job by doing the things you doing guys. Very proud of you all. Mayor important to leave review.

Holistic Blends

Seems really simplistic and solid interface. The app get the job done for our needs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrettyTonight

Great!!!! I really like the app very much, it helps a lot, expect the further functions, thank you..

BETECH. PE

excelente aplicación,ayuda en tu estrategia de marketing. si necesitas convertir te ayudara bastante.

GODAVOL

This is a wonderful application. I just love it so much and would recommend it for all to use on their website. A must for every site!

RoyalChoice Lashes

I used this app to help me create popup messages. I like how easy it can be done. It would be nice if developer can fix an issue when discount code is sent to a customer who didn't subscribe but just closed the popup.

Mel's Secret

this site helped us increase sales and helped decrease abandoned carts. you should try and get it. love it

onewatchstore

Es una aplicación útil con muchas opciones personalizables. Perfecta para pulir y dar unos últimos retoques a tu tienda.