Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up Automation, Abandoned Cart,Exit Popup

Monkeyspeak Coffee

Very helpful app. easy access, great features and awesome customer support. very happy with this app.

THISHAUSE

Very easy to use and support is super quick and helpful! I am excited to get on subscription newsletter going

Ecomfort New Zealand

Amazing app, user friendly, best services especially from a free app so highly recommended .Thank you

YouTube Channel Doctor

I love the app. It is easy to understand and to work with. Support is quick and helpful at all times.

HALUVA

really its an amazing app and super customers service I love it it's so simple and you can choose a lot of nice option that maybe increase your CR

Autool Official Shop

Perfect for what I was looking for (landing page pop up). Customer Service was also very quick and attentive, providing solutions near immediately.

Niconico Swimwear

for free apps the basic features are amazing!
the supports are fast too
hopefully the quality and the support stays the same

Tío Highlighter

It's perfect, you can use a lot of tools that will help you to increase your sales and get new clients!

MissNia

Great customer support. Just start using it, will update more thought after testing it in ling run. Thanks.

Delightful Glitter Co.

This app is great!! I am so happy I found it. I was looking for an email subscription app for my shop, where customers could sign up and it would give them a discount code. I was having some issues trying to add the correct coupon to my pop up and their live chat was incredibly helpful. They were able to resolve my issue within a few minutes.