Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

PARASNATH

I used Social proof not working in website useless app going to remove it , i dnt know people are saying its good app

infinityXinfinity.co.uk

It's extremely frustrating that the most recent sales constantly pops up every couple seconds. It's even frustrating the site owner, let alone potential customers.

ilovethedress

Tried to contact but support keeps saying aftership app instread of this one.It's been several days.

Countdown timer can not select connections and products,I will revise the feedback once the problem solved,thank you.

Mz Patchouli's CBD Emporium

I have dedicated one day to this app. If it is too much work for me, as opposed to not working for me, I will uninstall it promptly. I won't waste any time grinding in complicated applications. I hope this is a keeper. Ty!
I uninstalled it. Life's too short. I'd pay more for complete apps, than having to complete them.

PUBG CLAW Controllers Triggers 🎮

Tried to trap me into starting something for free I'm not impressed.......... tut tut tut tut tut tut tut....

MyDealmall.ca

Your app is showing "total active subscribers" as 85. But there's only 13 subscribers showing in the email list in the back end of my website. So, where is the rest of the email addresses you guys are collecting from my website?

nawazin

easy to setup and fast,but am having issues with importing my subscribers list still not fixed although i contacted them a week ago.
also everyday the APP shows i have new subscribers but never show a list or email or anything !!!

Three Lives Gaming

I used the app to set up opt in them using Automizely conversion with Black Friday theme, with a count down to November 29th. It worked fine on laptop. Only a day later, and $15 lost in ads later, I found that the popup is showing a count down stuck at 0000 on mobile phones. This means 60% of my customers saw the first thing on my page, a counter asking them to opt in for a Black Friday discount of 30% with 0000 time left to sign up.

When I shared this with support, the response was "Please contact courier or shipper directly." Not sure what's the relation but bottom line, response is not useful.

I also used sending messages feature and scheduled one to send tomorrow. I wanted to open and edit but the only available features are delete and create a new one. What is scheduled cannot be edited..

I also now discovered that I wasn't getting any subscribers given the good traffic and discounts. Now I discovered that the nice BlackFriday popup of automizely not only has a faulty count down on mobile, it also does not allow typing in the email field neither on mobile or desktop or anywhere!!....a huge waste hard earned money and time.

I also had no reliable response from the team regarding either issues for weeks, except an email asking for my Aftership ID.

Best5eller.com

Sorry, I sent out 2 test scheduled notifications and didn't get them on my browsers. Please improve and I will change my review. Thanks!

October 11, 2019

Was this issue resolved?
Please do let us know. Kindly reach out to support@automizely.com or help us with your Automizely login email address to resolve this immediately.