Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Adapt Tech Gem Inserts

The app is easy to use and all but it will give your customers INFINITE discount codes. The app doesn't distinguish between emails. If you use a capital letter anywhere in the email address the app will send infinite coupon codes... to the same person. Really bad flaw

October 5, 2020

Thank you for the valuable feedback. Our development team is working on the feature to fix the letter case issue.

As a workaround, you can enable the option of usage limit to "one use per customer". Please visit https://conversions.automizely.com/coupons to enable the settings.

Also, the coupon emails will be not be triggered infinitely but the number of times the email is subscribed.

We will notify you once the fix is deployed.

Kind regards,
Mudit

My PETamins - Your Pet's Online Supplement Store

This app should be banned from Shopify. They will blackmail you. They will promise to fix the issue then ask for a good review. After you place a good review for them, they will leave you in the dark. This app gave me so much pain and headaches. They just cant fix a simple error message. Beware of this app.

October 14, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is to let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

The Alluring Gems Collection

In it’s description, this app completely left out important details regarding advertised functions (i.e. The mass e-mail option isn’t currently available for any mainstream/free e-mail domains like gmail, yahoo, etc). It requires you to create an entirely new e-mail from a different domain, which means that it will not link to the e-mail created for your site if it falls in the category of any of the above. I found this out only after having failed attempts to link the sender e-mail, and speaking with customer service.

September 15, 2020

Hi there,

The idea behind not letting free email domains to be used is to improve deliverability and reduce spam rates of your marketing emails.

However, I understand how important it is for a business to try emails first with a free domain before investing in buying a paid domain. I had a discussion with the product team internally and we are planning to launch support for free domains within 2 weeks.

I hope this can help improve your experience with our app. I am also dropping you a personal note via email. Stay tuned!

Best,
Shahbaz

S'aweSum

IF YOU DO NOT OWN A CUSTOM DOMAIN WITH EMAIL YOU CANNOT USE THIS APPLICATION. Also, awful uninformed customer service.
This app seemed to be great and after hours of setting it up. Then when going to publish and enable the features, I'm met with the inability to use the GMail I set up for the store. THEY DO NOT ALLOW THE USE OF FREE EMAIL CLIENTS. I tried to inquire more about this and the virtual assistant tried to tell me that (somewhere in the outerlimits) shopify has provided me an email and domain. I then refer to Shopify's own Help section and screenshot the area where it states "Shopify does not provide email". Even after this the VA tries to imply that somehow I was given an email when I had never purchased a host, domain, or such services via Shopify and the only domain available was the subdomain of the shop created.
This may have been a good product, but they are confused about their own services and what they're offering. You can save money and headaches with almost any other option.

September 2, 2020

Thanks for your valuable feedback. The sole reason behind not allowing to send emails from free domains is to improve the deliverability of your emails. This also prevents your campaigns from being marked as spam and improve trust amongst subscribers. You can use the default Automizely email address to send emails.
Also, this requirement is limited to send emails only and all other features can be used without the need for a custom domain email ID.
I hope the above helps.
Feel free to write to support at support@automizely.com if you have any further questions.

T-SHIRT WARRIOR

Unfortunately, I have to update my review. Guys this app will break your site down. It broke my links and slowed my site down to 21 seconds.
If your site is slower than normal, delete the app, and thank me later.

August 24, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Automizely wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is let our customers down.
However, the problem you've witnessed is now fixed.

Milan Pets

This app has THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE!! I used their sales boost function and it messed up my code. I was simply asking them to fix the code because obviously their app made a mess. It took ONE MONTH AND A HALF of emailing and THE ISSUE STILL HASN'T BEEN FIXED. I will now need to hire a coder to fix the issue because THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST!!

August 20, 2020

Hello,

However, the problem you've witnessed is not related to our product. Thus, our team has sent a detailed email stating the same to you and has come up with steps to fix this problem for you.

COCONUT BABY ACCESSORIES

dont work very bad............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

August 10, 2020

Hello,
First off, thanks for sharing your feedback. I’m really sorry that Automizely didn’t meet your expectations. Clearly, we fell short, and I apologize.

The last thing we want to do is let our customers down, and moving forward, we’re going to do everything in our power to hold ourselves to that standard. But, for us to serve you to the best of our capacity, we would like to have a little more insight into what happened or what went wrong on our end that we need to work on to make this experience delightful for you.

We’ll see to it that you get what you need this time.

Again, we’re sorry we dropped the ball this time, but we hope you’ll consider giving us another chance.

Have a great day!

Green Mango

Welcome mails work really bad. If I test them the logo is suddenly alligned to the left and pictures of products are not showing up. When enabling this feature my customers never even get a welcome e-mail. Hope there is a way to fix this

July 20, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Currently, the welcome email only works for the pop-up subscribers and in your account, you need to enable pop up to have them receive the emails. The addition of welcome emails for other sign up events from Shopify is in pipeline.

Lengbox

Unfortunately, the automations didn't work on my site. I spoke with 3 different people, who all told me 3 different solutions, I won't be continuing to use to use this and wouldn't recommend the service either.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
It is unfortunate to see that you have had a bad experience with the app. Could you please help us understand what automation are you referring to. Is it related to welcome email, Abandoned cart or Order follow up.

Unimakers

I used this app but It's completely Okay to add you branding in the email template. But why are you showing your address as my store and customers are outside of the USA?

This is completely doesn't make sense to adding your company address for branding purpose.

June 23, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. The address in the footer is helping decrease the spam rate. We are working to let users change address in email template. Thank you for your suggestion and we will keep you posted on this one.
Thanks