Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
December 20, 2022

Huge bad app, overcharge me $89 and $119. email sender never set up for me , no one help for real things , always wrong things , very bad app , please dont use this at all

Remorehair
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 20, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding the sender's email verification and billing charges.

As you said that you didn't use the features, I verified that we had already taken steps toward a refund for the previous two months, waiting for your confirmation. However, I'm sending a mail with the steps in regard to verifying the sender's email. We kindly ask that you let us know your availability to fix the problem.

Since you are a valued customer, we constantly strive to provide a wonderful experience. Knowing that our service fell short of your expectations makes us very sad.

Looking forward to hear from you.

November 27, 2022

This app does not work properly and support is absolutely horrible. Trust me, find a different app. Shopify, you also get a poor rating for forcing me to give a min 100 words to give this review.

Kanivee Customs
Time spent using app: 7 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 27, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. This is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

September 12, 2022

Terrible app. Took 4 days to send an email to 700 subscribers. This app also makes there collection of subscriber data impossible to import into shopify. So if you don’t pay for the app you loose your subscribers.

Tied to the Ocean Studio
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 12, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Also, one of our Automizely expert has sent an email to you so that we can connect over the screen share meeting to fix it in one go.

Ankush Kumar

August 10, 2022

Very difficult to work with. per there website and my account, my subscription for mail services is turned off. I have a large contact list so the bill is over $200 added monthly to shopify. Well they STILL have the charging going on for september eventhough my automizely account says free plan.

CPtees
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 29, 2022

Unprofessional and incapable support resulting in only being able of using a few of the advertised features.
Currently looking for an alternative.

Grünten
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 2, 2022

I don't understand how they managed to get so many good reviews, the after-sales support is just awful!

MAXLOLI
Time spent using app: 2 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied July 4, 2022

Neha Karadi

April 29, 2022

this app will damage your website and the support will not help. Stay away I fixed my website after i deleted this app

Giliarto
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 3, 2022

Rupam

March 7, 2022

What can I do to get some assistance in here since this people when you chat with them telling you the same line wait for email it's been 10 days and no help.

KXpertise
Time spent using app: 10 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

Rupam

March 1, 2022

Do not use this app. Just use the free Shopify Email app instead, because:
1) It randomly loses my progress when I'm working on an email campaign. You have to manually save every 5 min. Are we back in 90s now?
2) Buggy user interface all around.
3) Rude and unhelpful support. I'm a web developer. I know how easily some of these bugs can be fixed, especially for a big company like theirs. The support person always ignores my suggestions and blames me for their lack of best practices.
4) Shopify Email is free and has most of the same features you need. I have 2000+ contacts that I send emails out on a regular basis. This app has been incredibly difficult to work with. I really tried to work with Automizely for weeks, because only they had the features I needed. Not any more.

SymbiOp Garden Shop
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

February 21, 2022

Avoid any product created by Automizely. Customer service is friendly but they are not knowledgeable about their own product and are effectively useless. I have deleted all their apps. RUN!

Paris Michael Home