Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

Sales Pop Ups, Email Marketing

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Popups, Exit Popup,

Twice the Scent

It’s confusing to use, they don’t accept main stream emails like gmail and yahoo. Customer service is kinda sketchy. Do not recommend.

July 10, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

Please understand that free domains like Gmail, Yahoo cannot be verified as they do not support email verification.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience better with us.

BOHIN France

This app slowed my site down from 46 to 35. After uninstalling i went up to 38 only. Pay attention to this.

June 28, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

999PAINTINGS

Kept telling me for 5 days that my issue will be solved in max. 24 hrs. On day 6 told me that they won't do it at all. Really bad experience.

June 9, 2021

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using the app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Rupam

MountMariah

Giving this app one star because it constantly freezes up on me causing me to have to start from the beginning each time. When I reached out, they told me the basics "clear your catche" "make sure you're connected to a high speed service" etc.... None of those things worked. Every other app attached to my site works perfectly fine so no its not connection issues. I didn't really like how they didn't ever resolve my issue. Other then that, the app is a good/decent app for sending out emails, pop ups, etc... this is just my experience, everyone might not have the same. adding onto this review as I am continuing to experience inconveniences with this app. 1.) I had "Powered By Automizely" removed from my pop up about 6 months ago and is suddenly appeared again. When asked to remove I was told it may not be able to be removed bc I have a free shopify plan?? which I don't, and makes no sense considering it was removed previously. 2.) Right after that issue, I go to send a newsletter out and its telling me I can ONLY send to 300 contacts because they need to verify that I am not a spammer? I was told I would have to wait 12-24 hrs. This is such an inconvenience considering as a business I must send out newsletters in a timely manner. I am searching for a new newsletter app that I can switch over to because I am finally fed up with the issues I keep having

May 31, 2021

You are our valued user and we are committed to provide the best support at all times. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Irresistible Cosmetics

Tried to send emails but the send button was locked. The communication with the agent although online is very slow. I requested a few things because the app limits your usage and only some were address. Overall we don't have time to waste trying to get emails sent once you have taken time to create the email. Waste of my time from yesterday to send one email.

May 25, 2021

We really apologize for the inconvenience. We are going through the issues faced and fixing them on an urgent basis. A dedicated resource has been assigned to resolve your concern immediately.

Hope your experience gets better and we keep providing the best of features and services to you.

Nitish

Denceclothiers

Deceitful customer service...could give them 0 rating . There were only after reviews. How can??????

May 10, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with with utmost priority.

We have already forwarded your request to the concerned team and we will inform you once it is completed.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Nitesh Pandey

Club Seven Menswear

My original review below shows how it all started. I noticed in 48 hours, I have not made a single sale. I got over 200 visitors a day but no sale. I then discovered that when you try to add stuff to the cart, it just keeps loading and nothing happens. So I deleted this app and the problem was gone instantly. I can not believe this app is free. It has all the conversion tools you would ever need and it is Free? I contacted them to remove the "powered by" via the chat bubble and it was done instantly. I will be waiting to see when the cost starts showing. Too good to be true.

May 6, 2021

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be rest assured that we are here to make your experience even better with our application. Your patience here has been so important. Your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

I would request you to please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using Mobile app. We will try our best to assist you on the same.

Automizely Marketing Team

Forever Kids Jewelry

I used this app for a popup campaign, It worked fine the first time, some time after when I started a second popup campaign it did not work because the coupon code from the first campaign shows as the code of the second campaign, I even deleted the first code to avoid it from showing it and it didn't work, . Tried everything, this app is messed up, it shows any coupon code, not the one you decide to,. Its Very confusing for costumers and frustrating, I need to find an app that works well always not just the first time.

May 21, 2021

Automizely Marketing Team

Sanitary Fogger Inc.

ZERO STARS! Absolute garbage. Do not download this app. I turned on the "social proof" feature where recent sales pop up in the bottom left corner. It would not turn off even after disabling it and then deleting it! Their own staff could not stop it and Shopify could only try to get in touch with the developer. Unbelievably bad. Avoid at all costs.

November 30, 2020

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience.

We have escalated the issue to our developers and found out that the social proof image you are referring to is not added by our app. The design of the social proof shown in your store is not added in the Automizely app.

I hope it clarifies.

You can contact us anytime at support@automizely.com or on the live chat in case of any issue.

Manish Mittal

Phat Bud

-Keeps disconnecting my store
-I added my email list of 150K + emails then they dis abled me from emailing "due to spam cause of high contacts" when I haven't even sent out an email yet.... -Horrible support that just tells you the problems been escalated to the "developer"
-It's been weeks and no changes..... DO NOT USE if you have high volume contacts... works good for under 15K contacts ..........UPDATE- their reason's to restrict my brand new account from marketing, when I have not send any emails yet, is because I have 100k subs with little sales..... I have a marketing page which bring my BRAND NEW SHOP warm leads and when I import these warm leads to be able to send marketing email, they restrict me before i can even do so DO NOT WASTE TIME AND ENERGY JUST TO BE RESTRICTED....... UPDATE 2: Logged back on to see if any changes, they removed features and downgraded me for because of this review lol It's funny because during the last update they ASKED me to give them a 5 star so they can help me out, so I just removed my review to see if they would help, but back at square one :)

November 16, 2020

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss the issue further.

You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Kind regards,