Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Giliarto

this app will damage your website and the support will not help. Stay away I fixed my website after i deleted this app

May 3, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Rupam

KXpertise

What can I do to get some assistance in here since this people when you chat with them telling you the same line wait for email it's been 10 days and no help.

March 7, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

Rupam

SymbiOp Garden Shop

Do not use this app. Just use the free Shopify Email app instead, because:
1) It randomly loses my progress when I'm working on an email campaign. You have to manually save every 5 min. Are we back in 90s now?
2) Buggy user interface all around.
3) Rude and unhelpful support. I'm a web developer. I know how easily some of these bugs can be fixed, especially for a big company like theirs. The support person always ignores my suggestions and blames me for their lack of best practices.
4) Shopify Email is free and has most of the same features you need. I have 2000+ contacts that I send emails out on a regular basis. This app has been incredibly difficult to work with. I really tried to work with Automizely for weeks, because only they had the features I needed. Not any more.

March 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.
We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Paris Michael Home

Avoid any product created by Automizely. Customer service is friendly but they are not knowledgeable about their own product and are effectively useless. I have deleted all their apps. RUN!

February 21, 2022

Shahvaz

Software Mart Australia

It has serious technical glitz. if customer opens newsletter from Microsoft outlook or windows default mail apps then it gives the wrong link and shows error message and does not reach the product page. I had contacted them several times they simply said their apps does not work properly with Microsoft outlook. As all we understand that Microsoft outlook is widely used application to open an email and that’s where they are limited to. VERY STUPID INDEED

January 25, 2022

We are disappointed to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

I can see that you are not happy with the fact that when newsletters are opened from Microsoft Outlook or Windows default mail apps, then it gives the wrong link, shows an error message, and does not reach the product page. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Your feedback has been registered and forwarded to the concerned department. We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

LE HOME CHIC

The app was ok at first and it was free. However, its no longer free. It has limitations. First they wipe clean your email list and only use new subscribers. Secondly, the app is not worth the money when there are new and free options there. Its like they first come out as free and than they hit you with limits. Anyways, beware ITS NOT FREE!!!!

December 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We apologise for the inconvenience, we have gone through the chat transcripts and we have forwarded your request to our team.

Our team will contact you via email shortly to assist you. We believe in transparency and customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us,

Riyaz
Automizely Team

Rich Gone Broke

1. A lot of discounts/offers were auto enabled upon installation. That is crazy. If I did not go through each section, I would be giving away free shipping, $10 discounts etc without even knowing about them. 2. No way to make my own popups.. or allow the customer to stop seeing the popups after 1 time. e.g. there is no need for a customer to see a "Welcome to our Store" popup EVERY TIME she visits.

December 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

The features related to discounts and free shipping are auto enabled to grab the attention of shoppers and boost sales. However, these features can easily be disabled and customised, as per the user’s discretion.

As for your suggestion related to the Popup, I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded it to our product team. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered and in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter.

Pi-K Candy

They bounces tons of emails without no explanation. Bad customer service. They did not help to fix this issue.

December 3, 2021

Shahvaz

FASHION SQUID

This is a joke not an app( stuff+ management), the stuff and after back and forth emails for more then 4days, sent me am email simply telling that they figured it out and it was my emails’s fault .

November 29, 2021

Brown Aspiration Stationery

I originally provided this company with a great rating for the easy use of the tool. However, I have updated my score due to performance issues I experienced on Black Friday that continue to spam my subscribers repeatedly. The technical, while quick to respond are unable to stop the spamming and for the last 17 hours, my customers have received the same email over and over. I will never use this service or AfterShip again.

November 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. We have gone through the chat transcripts and we are discussing this situation with the team. We will get back to you with an update on this.

Riyaz