Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Promotion Email, Coupon Exit Popup Abandoned Cart, Newsletters

CoS-eMart

This rating is not for app but for service provided by the team. App serves purpose however service provided is poor. There is so much of delayed response and no professionalism. Very Disappointing

December 2, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Regards,
Sumit

shopwishi

Trying to connect store.. www.shopwishi.myshopify.com Needs help to connect store... .... ... .... ..

November 14, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Please reach out to customer support available 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with your store connection.

Regard's
Sumit

japhethchiara

The first customer service was better... we spoke and I got my concerns settled. I was feeling positive about the app but didn't have time that day to really look into it. Today, I tried again, and it didn't work out too well with the emails so I asked the live chat and it was another person. She had no heart to answer to your questions and took basically 5 mins per question. Hence I decided to change my review and delete the app.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

Let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at support@automizely.com (24X7).

Best Regards,
Riyaz

Diamondgoldstar

Wasted an hour... waited 7 min for the tech support to check on my previous query record only for him to come back and ask me to explain the problem again. Then he ''disappear'' for 30 min without a word...ask for a response and then he say he will check on the issue... all in all spend 1 hour without any solution. The tech support gave some misinformation in my previous query as well, seems like he doesn't know the app very well

October 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our support. We will make sure this won't be repeated in the future.

We have sent you an email at your registered email address in order to discuss and fix the issue.

You can also reach out to us on the chat option available in your account or email us at support@aftership.com (24X7)

Kind regards,
Mudit

Nobita Shop

Another update: I just sent another message to their live chat regarding another problem ( app can't fetch data for emails and other tabs,.. so not even sure if customers are receiving purchase and welcome emails... ) and guess what? live chat went from " online " to " network unavailable ", they disconnected the live chat and now it's not showing up anymore... I'm going to uninstall this app... yes it's free, but if that's what you get for free, i'd rather pay an app that WORKS and doesn't have a ridicolous " customer support " that dips when you ask something.

#update, I have an issue that still hasn't been fixed for over 5 days. Contacted the support regarding this, and they told me they forwarded my issue to the proper dept. to wait 24h for a response... obviously didn't get any response, so I contacted them again, they asked me again what was the problem... explained again and they told me the same exact thing, and when requested to send them the email associated to the Automatizely account, they didn't even answer as confirmation to have received it. The app is still good, but there are some bugs that NEED to be fixed ASAP.

Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !

I don't really like making reviews, but this app is just perfect ( and free, most importantly ).

Super easy to use, TONS of customizations and functions, all in a single app.

Support is also great, they answer in less than 30 minutes and follow up on you till issues are solved.

I should've discovered this before, but well, it's never too late.
100% recommended, i'm using it here > nobita.shop

THANK YOU!

Règne Animal

I used the app but it kept sending web push requests to my visitors while this function was not active. Support was not able to solve the problem. I would not recommend to install this app

July 17, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have communicated it for implementation and the push notification will get disabled by August,2020.

Nice Things by Helena

Does a lot but not enough control - for example I'd like to add a disclaimer line about the offer code in the pop-up saying it's only valid on certain things, but there's not option to add extra text. But most annoyingly of all it's started popping up the browser permission ask for all customers saying 'this site would like to send you notifications' and there's doesn't seem to be any way to stop it doing this!!

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your suggestion. We have conveyed the same to the implementation team and we will share an update soon.

Love Laia

I've been working on my welcome emails for over 2 hours and the test emails do not work. Very stressful trying to set up!

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please elaborate on what exact issue are you facing while making the settings. Alternatively, you could write to support@aftership.com for further help.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

Conscious Chemist

Really disappointed with this app, it pushes features and notifications automatically. Even the basic functions do not function at all. It seems that they are aiming for everything and achieving nothing.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Our app is designed in such a way that you have the option to disable the features that you do not want to be published. Please help me understand where exactly are you facing trouble and I will be more than happy to help.
Thanks
Team AfterShip

2smartparents

My new email subscription email is not sending out to new subscribers. I was originally in a developmental plan but have now upgraded to a paid shopify plan. However, I have tested it again with another email and when I subscribe on my website, I do not receive a welcome email that i set up. What is up with that?
thanks