Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

CushionPop

Sadly never got it working. Their support is all over the place - over the course of a week i had to re- explain the same issue to 5 different members of support. One member would tell me the situation is complex and needs 48 hrs - When I messaged the next day to check the progress to a new support member, I would have to start from the beginning. Repeated this process 5 times.

September 10, 2021

It is really unfortunate that your issue was not dealt with utmost priority. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services. Your feedback for support members has been duly noted and will be discussed further for correction.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

EazyFold

My abandonment emails aren't sending properly (when I do test the email). Also, takes forever to send. Personally, for me, it's not worth it.

July 18, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app.

We are assigning a support executive to provide you assistance and make your experience with the app useful.

Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Neelima Aggarwal

Matcha Cafe Bali

It might work for many people, but for us it simply did not and their customers support was not helpful. It's ok considering the app is free, but we prefer to spend a few dollars every month for something that works and peace of mind

May 24, 2021

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We have already highlighted the issue to our specialists. We will try our best to fix this and assist you with anything that you need while finding your way around the app.
We might be able to change your mind and have you as our valued customer for a long time.
Our 24/7 live chat customer support is just a click away.

Sabastians Sauce

There’s to much to do to just do a simple discount. To many steps that you have to do and go through, very unpleasant and difficult. It shouldn’t be this difficult and it’s confusing as well.

May 20, 2021

We are sad to hear that your experience with us didn’t hit the mark.
But we are all ears. We have taken a note of your valuable suggestion and it will definitely be looked into.
Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app. Feel free to reach out to them.

VYBE

Not only is the app brilliant, tons of features to help effectively market your business but the support is also top notch. Edit: Dropping to 3 stars after some usage the app is very glitchy. Emails don't send, pop ups don't work and work randomly, customers discount codes not working. Support used to be good, now its just "I need time to look into this" and you never hear anything back, nor are problems fixed

Dixie's Loft

I was trying to set up this app for my shopify website, but I can't use the service because I have a gmail account. As a beginner, when I am told to purchase an email, I have no idea where to begin. So, for now, I don't think this app will be for me.
Customer service was prompt and kind.

February 18, 2021

Hello,

We understand your concern, however, the free domains like Gmail, yahoo cannot be verified as they do not support email verification.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Mukul Saxena

CoS-eMart

This rating is not for app but for service provided by the team. App serves purpose however service provided is poor. There is so much of delayed response and no professionalism. Very Disappointing

December 2, 2020

Hello,

Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

We work really hard to make our app user friendly and provide a great support experience.

One of the specialists will reach out on priority in order to assist you.

Sumit

shopwishi

Trying to connect store.. www.shopwishi.myshopify.com Needs help to connect store... .... ... .... ..

November 14, 2020

Thank you for your review.
Please reach out to customer support available 24X7. We will be happy to assist you with your store connection.

Regard's
Sumit

japhethchiara

The first customer service was better... we spoke and I got my concerns settled. I was feeling positive about the app but didn't have time that day to really look into it. Today, I tried again, and it didn't work out too well with the emails so I asked the live chat and it was another person. She had no heart to answer to your questions and took basically 5 mins per question. Hence I decided to change my review and delete the app.

November 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable comments.

Let us know if you have any further questions. You can contact us at support@automizely.com (24X7).

Best Regards,
Riyaz

Diamondgoldstar

Wasted an hour... waited 7 min for the tech support to check on my previous query record only for him to come back and ask me to explain the problem again. Then he ''disappear'' for 30 min without a word...ask for a response and then he say he will check on the issue... all in all spend 1 hour without any solution. The tech support gave some misinformation in my previous query as well, seems like he doesn't know the app very well

October 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our support. We will make sure this won't be repeated in the future.

We have sent you an email at your registered email address in order to discuss and fix the issue.

You can also reach out to us on the chat option available in your account or email us at support@aftership.com (24X7)

Kind regards,