Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Nobita Shop

Another update: I just sent another message to their live chat regarding another problem ( app can't fetch data for emails and other tabs,.. so not even sure if customers are receiving purchase and welcome emails... ) and guess what? live chat went from " online " to " network unavailable ", they disconnected the live chat and now it's not showing up anymore... I'm going to uninstall this app... yes it's free, but if that's what you get for free, i'd rather pay an app that WORKS and doesn't have a ridicolous " customer support " that dips when you ask something.

#update, I have an issue that still hasn't been fixed for over 5 days. Contacted the support regarding this, and they told me they forwarded my issue to the proper dept. to wait 24h for a response... obviously didn't get any response, so I contacted them again, they asked me again what was the problem... explained again and they told me the same exact thing, and when requested to send them the email associated to the Automatizely account, they didn't even answer as confirmation to have received it. The app is still good, but there are some bugs that NEED to be fixed ASAP.

Absolutely A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !

I don't really like making reviews, but this app is just perfect ( and free, most importantly ).

Super easy to use, TONS of customizations and functions, all in a single app.

Support is also great, they answer in less than 30 minutes and follow up on you till issues are solved.

I should've discovered this before, but well, it's never too late.
100% recommended, i'm using it here > nobita.shop

THANK YOU!

Règne Animal

I used the app but it kept sending web push requests to my visitors while this function was not active. Support was not able to solve the problem. I would not recommend to install this app

July 17, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have communicated it for implementation and the push notification will get disabled by August,2020.

Nice Things by Helena

Does a lot but not enough control - for example I'd like to add a disclaimer line about the offer code in the pop-up saying it's only valid on certain things, but there's not option to add extra text. But most annoyingly of all it's started popping up the browser permission ask for all customers saying 'this site would like to send you notifications' and there's doesn't seem to be any way to stop it doing this!!

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your suggestion. We have conveyed the same to the implementation team and we will share an update soon.

Love Laia

I've been working on my welcome emails for over 2 hours and the test emails do not work. Very stressful trying to set up!

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please elaborate on what exact issue are you facing while making the settings. Alternatively, you could write to support@aftership.com for further help.

Conscious Chemist

Really disappointed with this app, it pushes features and notifications automatically. Even the basic functions do not function at all. It seems that they are aiming for everything and achieving nothing.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Our app is designed in such a way that you have the option to disable the features that you do not want to be published. Please help me understand where exactly are you facing trouble and I will be more than happy to help.

2smartparents

My new email subscription email is not sending out to new subscribers. I was originally in a developmental plan but have now upgraded to a paid shopify plan. However, I have tested it again with another email and when I subscribe on my website, I do not receive a welcome email that i set up. What is up with that?
thanks

Ébène Apparel

I added the messenger feature to my website, but now I can't remove it. You can't upload contacts from another list to send emails from here. Okay for popups, but the generator feels dated.

May 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are working on getting the contacts getting synced to our app and it is expected to get implemented by the end of this month.

Rehab

It's not showing my products. So its makeung my customers go to another page. Not what I wanted. Please fix so I can better enjoy this app.

Texas Sludge Coffee Co.

It's a great app but no way of contacting customer service for the issues I'm having. I wish it was easier to find support. We might have to delete the app and uninstall it altogether.

Most Wanted

Mobile App do not work how it should work, not all products are displaying in app at home page and also in products collections! you need to make it better! Also you should make product search area where people can search for products! Please make this as soon as possible. Thanks have a nice day

March 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We see that you have had a good experience with the app, could you please elaborate on the issue related to the mobile app that you using. I will be able to help you post that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1