Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Abandoned Cart Recovery, Exit Popups, Social Proof, Webpush

Nice Things by Helena

Does a lot but not enough control - for example I'd like to add a disclaimer line about the offer code in the pop-up saying it's only valid on certain things, but there's not option to add extra text. But most annoyingly of all it's started popping up the browser permission ask for all customers saying 'this site would like to send you notifications' and there's doesn't seem to be any way to stop it doing this!!

July 1, 2020

Thank you for your suggestion. We have conveyed the same to the implementation team and we will share an update soon.

Love Laia

I've been working on my welcome emails for over 2 hours and the test emails do not work. Very stressful trying to set up!

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please elaborate on what exact issue are you facing while making the settings. Alternatively, you could write to support@aftership.com for further help.

Conscious Chemist

Really disappointed with this app, it pushes features and notifications automatically. Even the basic functions do not function at all. It seems that they are aiming for everything and achieving nothing.

June 1, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Our app is designed in such a way that you have the option to disable the features that you do not want to be published. Please help me understand where exactly are you facing trouble and I will be more than happy to help.

2smartparents

My new email subscription email is not sending out to new subscribers. I was originally in a developmental plan but have now upgraded to a paid shopify plan. However, I have tested it again with another email and when I subscribe on my website, I do not receive a welcome email that i set up. What is up with that?
thanks

Ébène Apparel

I added the messenger feature to my website, but now I can't remove it. You can't upload contacts from another list to send emails from here. Okay for popups, but the generator feels dated.

May 5, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are working on getting the contacts getting synced to our app and it is expected to get implemented by the end of this month.

Rehab

It's not showing my products. So its makeung my customers go to another page. Not what I wanted. Please fix so I can better enjoy this app.

Texas Sludge Coffee Co.

It's a great app but no way of contacting customer service for the issues I'm having. I wish it was easier to find support. We might have to delete the app and uninstall it altogether.

Most Wanted

Mobile App do not work how it should work, not all products are displaying in app at home page and also in products collections! you need to make it better! Also you should make product search area where people can search for products! Please make this as soon as possible. Thanks have a nice day

March 24, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for sharing the feedback. We see that you have had a good experience with the app, could you please elaborate on the issue related to the mobile app that you using. I will be able to help you post that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

EVERYTHING TRENDY FASHION & MORE

i have not use it because I do not know if I can customized the any of the information on the pop ups example: $10. off your first order. I have never made a dollar so how could i give away $10. not knowing what would be the sum of the first sale. Therefore, my sale coupon would have to be based on certain conditions

March 4, 2020

Hello,
We tried to contact you on your email to address your queries. Please let us know if the issue got fixed and help us receive a good rating. Awaiting your response.

best click seller

hi
it's not easy to add this popup
I don't understand how can i add this app at my store
cause I find a problem to add it

March 4, 2020