Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
May 17, 2020

very good app .i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

mac-and-nailzonlinedautruche-marie-anise
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are happy with the app.

May 8, 2020

This app is great. I made all my pop ups and added a bar. The web push doesn't seem to work but I think it is still in beta. Pretty awesome for something still in beta if true.

BetterKetchup.com
Time spent using app: 8 months

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. Please let me know under which section are you facing issue for web push(Data Report, campaign, welcome notification). You need to have the option enabled in order for it to work.

May 4, 2020

Thanks for the App.
I love that it more or less have it all. But there still alot of stuff i like to se been added. Like way more stettings and costuming controls

EpicTrendz™
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. We have been adding the customization options and will keep doing so per your suggestion.

May 1, 2020

I can't find the abandoned cart emails that were sent by your app. I would like to see which email addresses your app has sent to and tally them with my customers' email addresses captured in my Shopify store.

Argos Doggo
Time spent using app: About 1 month

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have checked your account and found that the Abandoned Cart emails are all disabled. You need to enable them to be able to send them to the target recipients.

April 17, 2020

I Would give a 5 star rating. The features off this app seem great. Big potential! The sad thing is that i can't contact the support. I want to know how i can import my subscribers from shopify. Also the chat app is not showing on my page. Kindly contact me please.

Fun By Delaney
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hello,
Thank you for writing to us. I have sent you an email personally and will address your query there. Please respond.

April 5, 2020

I've only recently started using this app. I love that it allows me to add pop-ups to my website, however I dislike how I can't merge my shopify and automizely contacts, so when sending a newsletter I have to manually re-send it to the contacts in my shopify.

Fabled Finds
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 4, 2020

Thus far, I enjoy the app, SERIOUSLY! The only concerns I have is the conversions page freezes & I have to refresh upon clicking on it. Also, if I click "save", I would only want it to save on that page, not take me to the very beginning to put me in a position of clicking "edit" again.

Satin Marche
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 1, 2020

I love the app but I cant see the peoples emails when they subscribe.. ithink that part is very confusing. other then that it is great

SnazzyChiq
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited March 25, 2020

I really love this app so far! It's just what I need for email
marketing and it makes it easy for me. Plus the other apps integrated
within it add different amazing tweaks to my website that I didn't
think I needed until now! Unfortunately, I can't give it a full 5
stars ONLY BECAUSE my pop-up isn't syncing with my subscriber list
and my gift emails aren't being sent for some reason. There's also a
limitation of fonts you can use and that differs for whatever element
you're editing. I like all of my text and color schemes to be in
sync; because that's how your brand is supposed to be. From the
website to the emails and pop-ups; everything needs to be in sync for
me. I love that you can use emojis when you're editing, but I don't
like that you can't use them for EVERY editing element. Those two
things are the only issue for me but other than that, this app is
flawless!

Jay're Naturals
Time spent using app: 22 days
March 24, 2020

Hi there, leaving a review b/c I cannot figure out how to contact ya'll. I just created a pop up on my website but the emails aren't being synced to my costumers/email subscribers in shopify. Please assist. Thank you.

Nine Shapes
Time spent using app: 6 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 27, 2020

Hello,
I have checked your Account and found that the option to send emails has been disabled. Please go to this URL to enable it and post that your subscribers will start receiving them: https://conversions.automizely.com/emails