Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

Automizely ‑ Email & Sales Pop

by AfterShip + Automizely

Email, Popups, Social Proof, Exit Intent, Countdown, Webpush

4OURMLY

Still getting familiar with it but it is easy to use and simple. It is actually fun to use, hussle free editing

S-expressions Fantasy Shop

Its tedious. Not saying it's hard to use but too many steps to get an automated email for my store.

Octo Store

Its a great app. Just the push notification is not working. ........................................................

GOITSOKAY

I have to review app so I can use it, so I will put 3 stars for now.

****to have minimum characters

TecFitFashion

Estou iniciando os trabalhos com este app. Parece muito bom além de ser grátis. Por enquanto dou 4 estrelas, mas retornarei depois para uma melhor avaliação. Recomendo que baixem e façam o teste.

WaistFixer®

I have to review app so I can use it.....so I don't know how is it so I will put 3 stars...Don't know how can I put a review without using it but ok..

mralamode

When I set it in the app, it always relocates to the landing page, I hope to improve this problem,help

artnhome

I got informed and updated with many helpful information. I will keep and continue using for my store.

LiveBreely.com

I LIKE THIS APP SO FAR. MAKES SITE SO MUCH BETTER. YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DESIGN YOUR OWN POP UPS AS WELL AS SOCIAL PROOF.

Devti

App works, but i was a bit disappointed to know that I cant access any of the collected email addresses. All i can do is send them pop ups, not emails (yet, they say). If you're okay with that, this app will work well for you.

Previous 1