Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

shop-artaccompagnement

JE l'utilise pour les formations en ligne pour faire de la publicité et lancer des campagnes d'emailling

August 31, 2020

Bonjour!
Tout d'abord, merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser un feedback. Nous vous sommes reconnaissants d'utiliser notre produit.
Que pouvons-nous faire pour vous offrir une expérience 5-étoiles?
Nous vous avons envoyé un e-mail, y répondre et nous indiquer ce que nous pouvons faire pour nous améliorer. Nous apprécierions vos inputs, ils nous aident à affiner les fonctionnalités d'Automizely pour mieux répondre à vos besoins marketing.
Nous serions heureux de saisir chaque occasion pour améliorer notre produit et vous offrir la meilleure expérience.

Kha'Shons Kloset

I used this app to generate email subscribers, so far it's working fairly well. I would recommend this app to other business owners.

July 13, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know what can we do to earn 5-star here. Please revisit the review if you are satisfied with the app. Looking forward.

VINTEQUILA

I have just set up this app and I tried to use "Welcome e-mails" ( I subscribed to my shop site but Welcome message wasn't sent and I received nothing) What's wrong? How I can be sure that other features work appropriately?

July 1, 2020

Hello,
The reason that the email was not sent because there are currently no pop-up subscribers in your account. I had sent a test email, pls let me know if you have received it.

House Of Beauty by Paris J

I enjoy this app, but on the mobile app its not displaying all of my shop's categories & where is the customer service? Can someone help me with this?

June 19, 2020

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have written to you separately to cater to the concern highlighted by you.

Whitecrate Shop

Hi, I keep getting this message -"Cannot read property 'app' of undefined" not pulling images in on social proof pop up - please let me know what this means? Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account email address so that we could check and help you with the fix.

INHALCO

I liked this app on the first 2 weeks. But now the Social proof didn't update the data. I don't know why. Social proof didn't update the data of my new orders. Since last week.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the Account ID so that we could investigate.

DEVOEAGLE

i can´t send message to my costumers, i can´t connect it to my shopify strore

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. Could you please help us receive the error or elaborate on the issue related to store connection. Looking forward to your response.

RENESSUPERDEALS

Mobile app- can you add all collection on the mobile app customize
it only shows 7 collections...can you add all of them thanks

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We have the option to add "All Collections" and you may add that using the URL: https://conversions.automizely.com/shopping/edit/51f927695e064e4ba0bd3504bf6477be
Please let us know if that was helpful and help us get an elevated rating.

Röa Design

Useful but kind of tricky to understand at the beginning, would love to have more options in the pop up sizes

Hello,
Thank you for your suggestion. The request has been cascaded to the Product Team for implementation. We will keep you posted on the progress.

mac-and-nailzonlinedautruche-marie-anise

very good app .i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you liked the app. Could you please help us get a 5-star rating if you are happy with the app.

Previous 1 3 4