Automizely Page Builder , 1,489件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年1月2日

Though their product needs improvement with respect to loading speed which I think will be done over a period of time, the support team is very helpful and instantly available to help you. Special thanks to Deep and Ayushi from the Support team :)

ExperienceSaga.com
インド
アプリの利用期間:23日
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2023年1月3日

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and thanks for pointing out the fact that customer service is great.

Your feedback about the page getting slower has been registered. It has been forwarded to our team and we will you the same earliest.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+pages@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

2022年11月29日

The customer service is excellent for this app. I generally find it easy to use and it meets all of my needs.

ALLAY
アプリの利用期間:9ヶ月
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2022年11月29日

We are glad that you are happy with the customer service support and find it convenient to use the app.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work on the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to improve your experience with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+pages@automizely.com

編集日:2022年8月21日

I had issues with the service, differences between what the plan said and what I had access to, but Shreyasi from support was able to help me get goign again. Thank you

IncredibleGood Inc
アプリの利用期間:12ヶ月
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2022年8月22日

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

2022年8月3日

Automizely's support is great. I recently ran into an issue using an unsupported browser. They chatted with me, and when this didn't resolve the problem, they arranged for a video conference to get to the root of the issue. (P.S. Use Chrome!)

Potted NYC
アプリの利用期間:5ヶ月
2022年6月15日

I've just downloaded this app, so I haven´t used it yet, but Customer Support is instant in responding and has been really informative and helpful in providing me with any information I requested to get me started. I have a good feeling about this app. The only downside is the cost. But, if it works well it could end up paying for itself. Let's see how it goes.

B3KI
スペイン
アプリの利用期間:6日
2022年6月14日

I am leaving a review for the customer service chat support. I was able to contact them no problem and they answered back within a minute and had my concern resolved with in five minutes. So great job I give you a four star rating.

Simply Cleaning Out My Closet
アプリの利用期間:2ヶ月
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2022年6月14日

2022年5月9日

Great App! I use for now the free version. it's easy to use. Templates are pretty good, but not so many for free version.

Suqiyo
日本
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2022年5月9日

2022年4月22日

Great customer service! The app is really intuitive and I love they allow to insert your products on the blog posts.

by CC Lingerie
ポルトガル
アプリの利用期間:10分
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2022年4月22日

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app and its features.

2022年4月13日

extremely kind and helpful service, the app was really easy to use . loved how easy it was to add and remove elements.

Energym Plus
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
Automizely & AfterShipが返信しました 2022年4月13日

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

Rupam

2022年4月12日

very friendly and helpful customer support.
With this app you can easily and quickly design great pages.

SD Textil