Automizely Page Builder + Blog

Automizely Page Builder + Blog

by Automizely & AfterShip

Landing Pages, Product Page, Blogs, Home Page, About Us, Theme

FALL IN SIGHT APPAREL

TERRIBLE. It was great until it wasn't. This app glitches and the customer service can't figure it out. I've gone to the length of unpublishing the work I created, deleted the app, and the app STILL shows up distorted on my clien'ts shop. Now, we can't launch on time because no one can figure out why the code still shows up. Furthermore, they will ask you to get into your Shopify to service this app, and that it's "needed" to have your login details, but when you tell them you'll make a limited profile with access only to your themes, they suddenly say accessing your account is not needed.
What a joke. I wouldn't bother.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met while using our app. It deeply saddens us that you had to unpublish your creative work done on the app during the process of troubleshooting. However, we will not rest till we fix above mentioned issues and ensure that you get nothing but the best from us.

We have duly noted your feedback for our support team and will definitely brainstorm as to what could have been done differently to avoid such occurrences in the future.
A dedicated resource has been put to work to coordinate with our developers to fix all issues that were discussed in your recent interaction. You will be contacted soon via email to update on the progress.

In the meantime, if you have any questions for us, we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Nitish Kumar
Team Automizely

cezoe

This program is relatively simple to set up, but there is a very simple loophole that they can’t solve, that is, if you set up the page builder, then the comments will be displayed on the top of the page builder. This is very illogical, because the customer must It is to see your product page first, and then to see your review, instead of looking at the review first to see your product page. I have been communicating with them for 7 hours on this issue, and I have not been able to solve the navigation problem. I am almost mad. Why is this small problem so difficult to solve? I have lost patience and really can't solve this problem

August 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We have forwarded your suggestion to the concerned team. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team