Automizely Page Builder

Help merchants optimize stores with beautiful landing pages.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Create High-Converting Landing Pages in Minutes

SHIFT StyleHouse

I spent 2 days making my Black Friday page only to find out when I tested it that the Add to Cart buttons dont work. I was told this was something they are working on. No mention of this on the website or pages prior to wasting my time and setting this page up. DO NOT USE

November 21, 2022

Thank you for your feedback & I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app and support.

We've shared your requirements with our development team and also we are continuously aiming to improve the application and work on the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. Your feedback has already been escalated to the concerned team.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Automizely

Monks Bouffe - Trust Based Organics

Location India

I don't know how shopify is allowing this. These guys ran a very shady marketing scheme. For the first 7 months of their existance they gave everything for free. And then suddenly out of the blue started charging everyone. Those who were stuck with building many pages had to start paying as they had invested a lot of effort into building those pages. And would be difficult for them to shift to another landing page builder. All the shady Free marketing trick was just to get 5 star reviews and nothing else.

November 5, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app & pricing plan. It seems that you need to upgrade on any paid plan to publish it.

I would like to inform you that the app was Free for few months and also we've informed our merchants prior to convert it into paid app as well.

We're providing Free plan with our applications to support our users and their business. We do have free plan with Automizely Page builder app too if you don't want to pay anything.

Please accept our sincere apology. We continuously working hard to provide excellent services.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Stitch Rowing

All was good with this app however after using for a year and creating a landing page that was constantly updated they have now changed the functionality of the app and have broken it. Contacted support who just told me I'd have to live with the changes they'd made.
This means we will have to put hours of work into creating something new. Very dissapointing

October 4, 2022

We've shared your requirements with our development team and also
we are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. Your feedback has already been escalated to the concerned team.

CKIN+

I used this app since last year where they did not have a minimum on how many pages you can edit. OUT OF NOWHERE, they added a limit and blocked my already published pages. I could only unpublish them. I had to unpublish the apps and find another app to use.

September 5, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app as the pages are blocked. It seems that you need to upgrade on any paid plan to publish it.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. We've sent an email to you so that we can connect with you over a meeting to fix this concern.

Amkawaii

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! I'd give this app 0 stars if I could. I hope this review helps someone else. The app is missing a lot of key components to properly design your page the way you wish it to. There isn't a separate designer for your desktop and mobile views which makes it a pain to have to sync your desktop and mobile views on the same editor since it doesn't make sense. The images won't fit and the customer support takes hrs on hrs to reply to the most basic messages for everything. The customer support is almost nonexistent.

August 31, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app and support.

We've shared your requirements with our development team and also

Ankush Kumar

Light-O-Rama

Time spent using app 14 minutes

The Shopify page says Free, but when you get into the app it talks about having to purchase a plan.
Very misleading.

April 27, 2022

I can see that the Shopify page says that the app is free, but when you get into the app you are asked to purchase a plan.

Magic Dana

I would give this app 0 stars if I could. They randomly deleted all of my pages on my website and support takes many days to get back to you. This is the second time this has happened and I will not be making the same mistake again. If you enjoy re-doing your website many times over, then you'll love this app!

April 4, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app as the pages are getting randomly deleted.

StepWeb

Location Poland
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Deception! Before installing, they say that the application is free! I spent time developing 1 page after that I needed to make another page and I couldn't. It was necessary to buy additional "quotas". PRICES ARE NOT LISTED ANYWHERE!!! To buy, you need to write off support, spend your time. They gave a link by clicking on which you will only then see the rates. In the tariffs, the price is indicated everywhere 0$! 0000 $!!! But tech support says that $0 is only 90 days. And again, it is not written anywhere than 90 days! You just have a person in support telling you to take his word for it. I have already encountered such situations. When you have a few months, a small amount of $$$ will be debited until you notice! Make the conclusion yourself!

March 2, 2022

We understand that you are not happy with the introduction of the upcoming pricing plans as our application until now was a “free” application and our users were able to utilize the features of this app at absolute no cost. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. We are introducing more features to make your experience better with our application hence we are moving Automizely Page Builder into the paid category.

We value your association with us, so as an existing user of our application your loyalty towards the app is truly appreciable. We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. Your feedback has already been escalated to the concerned team.

eSkip

Location Australia
Time spent using app 23 minutes

It's only free for one page, which is fine but they should make it clear on the info page before you install it. They then offer a free trial before you switch to a paid plan but there's no way to find out how much the plan would be. Seems designed to trap you onto a plan after a few months.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the pricing plan and also information not being updated on the site.

BLN PRINT

Location Germany

Unfortunately the app doesn't work stable and especially on the mobile view the Builder has issues to show the thumbnails and elements right. Often you just don't see the widgets. The thumbnail size is on top of that different than in the preview. The support couldn't fix the issues until now. I am still waiting for a response of the Dev Team.

February 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to know that the app is not working as expected and the support wasn't able to fix your issue.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Previous 1 3