Automizely Page Builder

Landing Page Builder, Product Page, Blog, About Us, Contact Us

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Light-O-Rama

The Shopify page says Free, but when you get into the app it talks about having to purchase a plan.
Very misleading.

April 27, 2022

I can see that the Shopify page says that the app is free, but when you get into the app you are asked to purchase a plan.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Magic Dana

I would give this app 0 stars if I could. They randomly deleted all of my pages on my website and support takes many days to get back to you. This is the second time this has happened and I will not be making the same mistake again. If you enjoy re-doing your website many times over, then you'll love this app!

April 4, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the app as the pages are getting randomly deleted.

StepWeb

Deception! Before installing, they say that the application is free! I spent time developing 1 page after that I needed to make another page and I couldn't. It was necessary to buy additional "quotas". PRICES ARE NOT LISTED ANYWHERE!!! To buy, you need to write off support, spend your time. They gave a link by clicking on which you will only then see the rates. In the tariffs, the price is indicated everywhere 0$! 0000 $!!! But tech support says that $0 is only 90 days. And again, it is not written anywhere than 90 days! You just have a person in support telling you to take his word for it. I have already encountered such situations. When you have a few months, a small amount of $$$ will be debited until you notice! Make the conclusion yourself!

March 2, 2022

We understand that you are not happy with the introduction of the upcoming pricing plans as our application until now was a “free” application and our users were able to utilize the features of this app at absolute no cost. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

We value your association with us, so as an existing user of our application your loyalty towards the app is truly appreciable. We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. Your feedback has already been escalated to the concerned team.

eSkip

It's only free for one page, which is fine but they should make it clear on the info page before you install it. They then offer a free trial before you switch to a paid plan but there's no way to find out how much the plan would be. Seems designed to trap you onto a plan after a few months.

February 28, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the pricing plan and also information not being updated on the site.

BLN PRINT

Unfortunately the app doesn't work stable and especially on the mobile view the Builder has issues to show the thumbnails and elements right. Often you just don't see the widgets. The thumbnail size is on top of that different than in the preview. The support couldn't fix the issues until now. I am still waiting for a response of the Dev Team.

February 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to know that the app is not working as expected and the support wasn't able to fix your issue.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as you will be contacted via email shortly.

Woven Durham

App is not free!! Only free for 90 days then after that you can only edit 1 page. Very misleading and a waste of time. Seems a shame because the templates and system seemed good to use. Other free apps that offer similar without misleading price info.

February 22, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We understand that you are not happy with the fact that the ad in the Shopify app store doesn't say that the Essentials Plan is free for 90 days.

We value your association with us, so as an existing user of our application your loyalty towards the app is truly appreciable. Rest assured that your plan will be upgraded ‘completely free’ for a certain period. As a goodwill gesture will further extend it for you if you wish to.

Pandonino

It says it's free and when you install it you find out that you have only 1 free page and then you have to upgrade. Scam!

February 7, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. We are introducing more features to make your experience better with our application hence we are moving Automizely Page Builder into the paid category. We believe in transparency and this is the reason that we are notifying all our users via email about the introduction of the pricing plans.

Tian Zevon

App is very misleading and the customer service agent that I spoke with, named Ayushi- did not help at all. She just kept ignoring my question and refusing to provide the details I requested for clarification. The app is advertised as being completed FREE on the store but once you add it to your shop, you will learn that you have to pay to create anything over 1 page. Which is fine, if that were advertised. There is not much that you can do as far as designing because all layouts are pretty basic and look the same. It does not allow many customizations. I wanted to download and bring some of the coding in from another page I built and found that it was not even possible to add simple coding to any automizely page. For 39-99 bucks a month, it is certainly not worth it. Here are the plans, that are not advertised on the app store, and required if you need more than one page: 1 page with automizely branding= FREE, 25 pages with no automizely branding= $39/month, 150 pages with no automizely branding= $99/month.

February 2, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

Automizely Page Builder

Angel Food, Delizie senza glutine

Shady and scammy to say at least.. Not free AT ALL, problem is there's no way you can read anywhere how much does the app cost.. 1? 5? 10 bucks for month?!? I agree the work MUST be paid, this is out of discussion, but you don't advert your app as free when it's definetely not free..
No thanks.

January 26, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

Currently, we are working on the pricing plans that best suit the requirements and the interest of our users. We will send an email notification once the new pricing plan is introduced and will also publish it on our website. This is the reason that you are not able to see the pricing plans as they have not been released yet.

Neelima Aggarwal

Amal Beauty by Amal

I installed this as a free app. However, now they have decided to start charging everyone - including all previously free plans. So I uninstalled the app. I don't recommend this app because it appears they have pulled a bait and switch.

January 25, 2022

Thank you for your feedback.

We are disappointed to know that you are unhappy with the upcoming pricing plans that we are introducing for Automizely Page Builder.

This application until now was a “free” application and our users were able to utilize the features of this app at absolutely no cost.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users are able to enjoy the value that our application brings to their business. We are introducing more features to make your experience better with our application hence we are moving Automizely Page Builder into the paid category.

We believe in transparency and this is the reason that an email has been sent to all our users informing them about the introduction of the pricing plans.

Your loyalty towards the app is truly appreciable, and as a goodwill gesture, we are providing you with the Pro plan ‘completely free’ for a certain period of time that can be further extended since we value your relationship with us.

I appreciate your understanding in regard to this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Rupam