Automizely Page Builder

Automizely Page Builder | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Landing Pages, Product Page, Blogs, Home Page, About Us, Theme

Mecoco Ltd

Found it easy to use, but completely wasted my time designing a landing page to then realise that you can only add it to your store if it goes in the website's menu. Seeing as wanted a "hidden" landing page to link from an advert it was no good for what we needed.

November 2, 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience. Your feedback has been noted. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+pages@automizely.com

Rupam
Team Automizely Page Builder

Koyu Hijab

I like this application, it's easy and simple..but, right now I need changes to the page background..it's not currently available in this application...so, that's okay...I'm waiting for the update...i promise for 5 stars

October 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. We are glad that you do like our app.

For the issue mentioned, We are assigning a support executive to provide you with assistance and make your experience with the app useful. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Automizely

Haha fashion inc

You should add new features in the styling option. Adding features like padding, margin, font size, font design will help us to use it.

August 27, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

Neelima Aggarwal