Automizely Page Builder

Landing Page Builder, Product Page, Blog, About Us, Contact Us

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

B3KI

Location Spain

I've just downloaded this app, so I haven´t used it yet, but Customer Support is instant in responding and has been really informative and helpful in providing me with any information I requested to get me started. I have a good feeling about this app. The only downside is the cost. But, if it works well it could end up paying for itself. Let's see how it goes.

Simply Cleaning Out My Closet

I am leaving a review for the customer service chat support. I was able to contact them no problem and they answered back within a minute and had my concern resolved with in five minutes. So great job I give you a four star rating.

June 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better with the application.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+pages@automizely.com

Suqiyo

Location Japan

Great App! I use for now the free version. it's easy to use. Templates are pretty good, but not so many for free version.

May 9, 2022

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

by CC Lingerie

Great customer service! The app is really intuitive and I love they allow to insert your products on the blog posts.

April 22, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app and its features.

Energym Plus

extremely kind and helpful service, the app was really easy to use . loved how easy it was to add and remove elements.

April 13, 2022

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team. Thanks for your valuable feedback.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

SD Textil

very friendly and helpful customer support.
With this app you can easily and quickly design great pages.

April 12, 2022

Opus One Studios

I built a single page and it was pretty easy to do. The templates are somewhat limited, but I found one that was acceptable for my need. The Chat support service is very responsive and helpful.

March 14, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.  I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

Neelima Aggarwal

Jolly Designs

Good App for building pages and so many features in the app........ customer support is very good...

March 7, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+pages@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Neelima Aggarwal

AK37co

I used this app for my new shop to get better layouts. Customer service was really helpful with any questions.

February 28, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and thanks for pointing out the fact that customer service is great.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us so that our users can enjoy the value that our application brings to their business.

We value your association with us, so as an existing user of our application your loyalty towards the app is truly appreciable.

I appreciate your understanding regarding this matter and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Team Automizely Page Builder

Jostec Systems

Easy to use and support 24/7. Price is quite expensive for 25 Pages, that's why I can't give 5 stars.

February 8, 2022

However, we understand that you are not happy with the introduction of the pricing plans and you found the price quite expensive for 25 pages. Our application until now was a “free” application and our users were able to utilize the features of this app at absolute no cost. We are introducing more features to make your experience better with our application hence we are moving Automizely Page Builder into the paid category.

Team Automizely Page Builder