Automizely Page Builder

Landing Page, Product Page, Blog, About Us, Contact Us, FAQs

Free

Erynoole

This app is very usefull and easy to use, the support is amazing, they are kind and super quick to response to my message, I'll give it 4 stars because it is not possible to translate the pages i've created, yet, but i hope they will implement this feature soon.

January 28, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and thanks for pointing out the fact that customer service is great.

Your feedback about translating pages has been registered. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+pages@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Cleopatruh

I Would recommend it! Great app and very gorgeous page designs. Would give 5 stars but I was having trouble removing branding with one customer service rep and that ate up my time. But another one (Javid) stepped in and fixed everything swiftly. I'm a happy happy girl now (:

January 20, 2022

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app, its page designs, and thanks for pointing out the fact that customer service is great.

Let's Get Customized

I REALLY love this app. It enables me to create so many pages. And the best part, it is totally FREE! Please never change this. The customer service is great and always replies at once. I have never had to wait more than 2 minutes for a response which is amazing! The only thing I wish the app had was the ability to add custom HTML to a page and a bit more design customization options (changing fonts for titles, changing the colour, adding page background etc.) I hope these are considered in the future. THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING APP!

December 30, 2021

I understand you would prefer to have the ability to add custom HTML to a page and a bit more design customization options (changing fonts for titles, changing the color, adding page background, etc.) We are open to suggestions. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

ALEYOLE JEWELRY

Very simple app for build pages and it's free. I didn't put 5 stars because is too much simple and i miss product sliders and more options to show product grid, but fulfills its function perfectly and customer service is very helpfull and quick answering.

December 23, 2021

We are glad to know that you are happy with the app and thanks for pointing out the fact that you miss product sliders and more options to show the product grid.

Sugarcrafters

Brilliant desing, only limitation, you can only show 20 products if you do not choose a specifc collection

December 16, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you are happy with the design and thanks for pointing out the fact that only 20 products are shown if you do not choose a specific collection.

MaisonDesignJewelry

Very supportive customer service. Answer my question immediately and provide constructive help. Help me to quickly setup my eshop.

December 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that the customer service support is very supportive.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

WestonJewelers

Fantastic Customer service - Aditi and Ravi were very helpful. Super responsive and able to resolve my issue very quickly

December 12, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our support team.

Neelima Aggarwal

Towka

So far it has been good. For some reason I could not remove the powered by part after following their steps but the support member kindly took care of that for me. Nice and quick support!

December 6, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the customer service support as your issue was resolved promptly.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Your feedback has been registered. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

DUALYTY

What a surprise. I had already started the app and i found it easy to use and set up a good looking landing page and when i had to reach out to support they gave me unlimited access for free. Cant complain with that!

November 28, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app as you found it easy to use and set up.

AngelicTips

ANGELIC TIPS (NAIL SUPPLY) I used this app to create a custom "ABOUT US" page. It was easy to create, and when I did have a question it was a quick response every step of the way. One thing I disliked is I had to change my store font because the app didn't have it, but I found a font that was similar. No other complaints! Definitely A Good App ! Website: https://www.angelictips.com/

November 28, 2021

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app as it's easy to create a custom "ABOUT US" page. Also, you are happy with the customer service support.

I am sorry to know that you had to change your store font, as the app didn't have it. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

Previous 1 3 4 5