Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Photo Reviews,Video Review, Email

precime_official

This APP is Very Helpful and Very supportive. quite a response and cute design. It's such a decent APP.

Le Canari Skincare

This is a great app because it allows me to get customer feedback and product reviews. I especially love the customized email that I can send to customers requesting a review. Super easy to use too.

Natural Greens

Excellent app! We love it. Support have been excellent whenever we've needed assistance and respond quickly.

BooxClub.mx

Great help from the support team. Im still trying the app... I like that it sends automatic mails to customers who bought

Qute Official

Simple and fast. I liked that.
Will update my good experience with you guys soon!
Thanks for the team :)

JoyzBoutiques

App is great, but need to remove power by automizely at the end of the customer review.
Other than than, everything is fine. Thanks

Holipax

Great it is a good app. Better than a lot of the paid review apps. So great f. f. f. f. f. f. f. f.

magicalpresence

I love that the site has plenty free offers. Customer support is always there and online to help. Pratiksha helped me enabled many features that the plugin has. She was very attentive. I've only had awesome experience using this site and super happy with everything that it offers.

I Am Unique

this email is a great way to capture customer reviews. I like that you can set the time for when the email sends.

SuitsAndMen

Yes, all as they say and reviews speak. Sanjeet from support was very helpful in guiding me what I was doing wrong while trying to figure my way out, just starting out but already super impresses, looking forward to great journey toegther.