Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Reviews, AliExpress Reviews Importer, Boost Sales, UGC

FôretGeek

Good app, online support is responsive ! I recommend. Good app, online support is responsive ! I recommend. (x2 for "Minimum 100 characters") :)

Hey Cutie Hair

I'm in love with this app. Customer service is 10/10. I am so happy. I've used this for basically everything. It's amazing.

Mdmchookitchen

Great customer service . Quick responses when encounter issue. Great job! Recommended. Try it. You will love it!

Alec Woldt Designs

very good app very helpful support and very easy setup and importing reviews is simple and easy 10 out of 10

KellyAnn.Clay

So far everything is going very smoothly and so far everything is free. Unlimited reviews need to be requested early on, but still free. Review email customization is very simple and easy to use. Customer service live chat responds quickly.

Nogueirão

Gostei demais do aplicativo, recomendo demais, muito bom mesmo, suporte incrível de verdade, um dos melhores!

DeskDoodle

This is super easy to learn and use. Thank you Automizely. I was able to install automizely app in Shopify without a bit of hassle. It is running smoothly.

Munchie Mobile

Communication and help is great and fast! Only thing I could ask for is maybe a verified customer logo with customers who have verified fulfilled orders. But everything works great, thank you!

AU ISLAND 光島購物

I can't upload my csv file. And then I try to ask customer service on Chat box and he immediately resolved my question many thanks.

Zanku Style Clothing

the help service here is excellent i really cant complain about anything just keep up the good work!.