Automizely Ali Review App

Automizely Ali Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

Holipax

Great it is a good app. Better than a lot of the paid review apps. So great f. f. f. f. f. f. f. f.

magicalpresence

I love that the site has plenty free offers. Customer support is always there and online to help. Pratiksha helped me enabled many features that the plugin has. She was very attentive. I've only had awesome experience using this site and super happy with everything that it offers.

I Am Unique

this email is a great way to capture customer reviews. I like that you can set the time for when the email sends.

SuitsAndMen

Yes, all as they say and reviews speak. Sanjeet from support was very helpful in guiding me what I was doing wrong while trying to figure my way out, just starting out but already super impresses, looking forward to great journey toegther.

TapestryToday

use this app for product review. it is very very easy by using this app. and the Customer service very helpful.

Techniville

nice application, good service. I like the application it is pretty easy to understand and work with it

fwlnjewelry

Exactly what I needed for my business, where review really helps improve us as a business and makes it trustworthy

Maquenze

Initially the app looks very useful, support very fast.
Highly recommended. I believe it's always great to have evaluations in our store, to help establish trust and security for our customers, I believe that with the app, this can be done.

One Click Kawaii

good technical support and awesome app, I would defiantly recommended it, exactly what I was looking for

Hey Nice Life

Simple to use and easy to understand!
I tried to upload 20 Reviews, and the results are great!
I recommend it!