Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

EmerDepot

great support , looking forward to trying and a phone support would have been nice as it gives a better customer service support.

Mister Mediocrates

I use this app for a multitude of things, I am just starting out so it is great to see all the free services they provide. I hope to continue to work with them until I can purchasing a payed plan- if they provide those, they are very useful and I have nothing but a great experience with them so far!

OTG Athleisure

Perfect exactly what I was looking for. This will do automated emails for me and the last app did not

Plushie Depot

Stay away! Not only will they NOT ship out in 1-3 days as claimed but will do absolutely nothing to really look into your claims. If you need a refund, good luck, will not happen. I've had orders in limbo for over a week now and customer service is no help whatsoever. Never had half the issues I had with oberlo with these jokesters. If you value your customers and your time and money use another app.

October 21, 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please note that you have posted your review on the incorrect channel. I can see that you are concerned about your orders in Dropshipping app not being shipped out in 1-3 days. Also, you are not getting the expected help from customer service support.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

We are available 24 X 7. You can also contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Reviews

No Pineapple On Pizza

the lady promptly helped me and answered my questions. I would recommend this service. I am still writing because I cannot submit the review. now I can submit. have a great day ciao dall'Italia

HWS Beauty

It has a lot of features for a free app and a technical support team ready to assist you. Thank you

sportvisionär.de

Die App finde ich absolut Klasse sehr gut aufgebaut und sehr übersichtlich. Für eine kostenlose App ist der Service Tip Top.
Vielen Dank

kitchendaddy.online

Best review app! so easy to use and staff is friendly and helpful. The app integrates seamlessly with shopify

Rosetavy

GOOD Job ! i like it so much! its help me a lot .i will recommend to my friend this product!1!!!!!!!

Living Trippy

The app does exactly as it's advertised. We enjoy the review management feature in particular as it helps us gather reviews from our customers effectively. Support is also prompt and friendly.