Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Reviews, AliExpress Reviews Importer, Boost Sales, UGC

Clothever

It very good to use,most important,it's free.
we did have good time with this app.but,if we could get umlimited ,it would more much better

Barbells and PIzza

This app was so extremely helpful with transferring my reviews from Woocommerce to shopify. Customer service online chat was amazing and so helpful as well. Definitely recommend!

FlashySkin

customer service is amazing an has helped me facing some issues along the way for my website review interface

A1NAUTICAL

I used this app to collect Amazon reviews. It's a great app and the customer support is superb. They always have agents available in all of their free apps to guide you through any customization or questions that you may need clarification on.

evandeftbun

Thanks, Amazing review App I can easily add reviews from AliExpress and also upload CSV reviews files

Citimall

Very helpful!!! I really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula London

Great App! We use it to capture our customer reviews and it works perfectly well so far. Thank you a lot

1000 Socks

Easy to customize, great customer service and helpline. I am not using ali reviews from Ali site but look forward to see the outcome.THANKS Priyanka.

GadgetGrabberz.com

Love it, This app just gets better and better every time I use it. From the Products to the Branding and the Review Import. Thanks Automizely

Luxus Hair Extensions LTD.

very easy to use , liked the auto set up that everything was ready to go in the click of the mouse the chatting system was fast and easy to use as well