Automizely Ali Review App

Automizely Ali Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

innovatekhome

Great App...functional ...............................................................................

SpiritSeedCenter

The customer service is PHENOMENAL!!! They catered to my needs to the point of importing the app as a whole <3 I'm so happy they fixed the problem because now I can pick and choose which variants of an item I want to show and delete reviews if needed. A MUST-HAVE!! <3<3<3

June 7, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Our Support Team is also available 24/7 via live chat to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,

Rupam

Team Automizely Reviews

MJDZ Shop

Amazing app, if you were looking into making your website even more secure for your customers, travel no more, you arrived!!!!

Cuppio

The Blue Gauge

Amazing app, better to say an app every store must have and their customer support is very quick and really helpful.

indoordecor

This app is amazing. It helps design your store and helps you gain more trust in your client. I recommend this app for whoever needs a reviews importer for aliexpress.

Cosplay Kingdom

Awesome app, easy to use and set up in minutes, support are great! I was up and running in about 5 minutes and it looks great on my store.

KVStores

good app help me to design my website and gain trust from new customer as well improve my store performance

TailorWares

The app has a professional look, is easy to use and doesn't gather a lot of customer data. Together with kind support makes for an amazing app.

Cutieby

User friendly interface & fast support from live chat. Recommended to add into e-commerce store. Good job