Automizely Ali Review App

Automizely Ali Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

Damyaa

The best app to import reviews, super easy to import reviews without any hassle. Really love this app, would recommend to anyone.

Cocelo

Very good and easy to use. Would recommend to anyone looking for a free app that allows you to import AliExpress reviews. Only recommendation I have is for you to be able to edit reviews.

Glipup

Goood custemer service, I'm glad I'm using this application I recommend!
Thank you very much!
ANASS.

Hot Trends

It's really helpful. and great customer service. it helped me to import reviews and got to know more details about app

Artfasion

Very good app. Its really effective to gain customer's trust. Customer support is also helpful.

Cut files shop

This application is great! I'm glad I'm using this application I recommend!
Thank you very much!
Nick

sum4all

this app is really useful and saves time, awesome customer service experience and great pricing, recommend to all

Aloa Decor

Amazing app!! Very user friendly. Priyanka was extremely professional and helped to solve my issue.

Smokie Bundles

Pratiksha was so helpful and understanding. I recommend all sellers to use automizely for your products.

Bashcart

I used this app
it has pretty cool widget with a fabulous customer support must try you wont get disappointed