Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

u-shine

Great App! The best review APP I ever used. Reviews can be quickly imported and edited. The support team helps me a lot and replies fast. Thank you!

GadgetsArena

Best review importing app ever used. It helped me to import reviews for all my products in a matter of seconds and also the team was very nice they provided me unlimited review importing facility for free.

Revision Works

Quick and efficient customer service! This app offers easy to navigate lay out with a easy to use app interface.

Pink Me Blue

Awesome customer service with this company. They are always professional and the customer service is excellent. I'm so glad to use and be a customer of this company. Highly recommended to everyone. Also have lots of great app for shopify. Always thank you!

EDS MOTO

Très bien pour le moment et fonctionne bien avec mon thème 2.0 La langue française est disponible et donc facilite l'utilisation pour les Français.

Entrepreneur CEO

I used this app to help me import reviews to my shopify store. The installation process is very easy to follow. I love it!!!!

Laflare USA

Despite of some features are still in progress, I love this app which is FREE!! Also super satisfied with their customer service. So quick and friendly.

Heriak

Great, app useful to help all my product needs. I would highly recommended for anyone looking to grow their business

TrendyTrees

Hi, WOW! amazing service, looking forward to using this product. Ankush was of great help, everything works like they say it should!

Magicpiz

Amazing app' so easy to use, it makes my store looks like a gentlemen website, I really recommend it