Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

le malins

the support was very fast to help me with my questions and helpful. Hope that the possibility to translate the e-mail in other languages will come very soon because the main part of my customers are talking German and Italian.

THIZE

Fantastic app and customer service!
There are a great care of client and if you search an app for reviews this is absolutely the best.

emzrr

I wanted to remove the Automizely branding and Customer Support was friendly and extremely helpful!!

The Luxx Express

I love this app and the prompt and superb customer service that comes with it. They are always willing to help me with whatever I need. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone. It is the best!!

Valore Jewelry

It is very user friendly and makes it really easy to import reviews abd request reviews from customers

Store Avenue

why did I just found this app just now it's good and easy to use and the customer service wow superb didn't leave me and walk me thru to the process,

EmbryoLove

good service good service good service good service good service good service good service good service

Embodied Beauty

I haven't used to yet but the customer service was great. I was able to have the watermark removed without an problem

True Companion Pet Supplies

I used this app to help with reviews in my store, I like how professional it all looks very satisfied!!

Tasteful Toys

customer service was fantastic! talked to someone right away. I was a bit confused how the automation worked and luckily had someone to ask right away. Using a couple simple features to start was simple enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17