Avis (3 386)

• 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
20 mars 2024

I really like the app. I've found it easy to navigate and respond to customers. I would recommend it to others also.

Four Kids Toys
Royaume-Uni
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 juin 2024

So far this works ok. It was an affordable service that would import my previous reviews for free when shopify eliminated their free reviews feature. I haven't done anything besides upload reviews yet.

Lowcountry Olive Oil
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2024

Great support even at every odd hours, really worth appreciating both product and service. It's my favorite app in whole of shopify app store.

Shopper Haven Pro
Inde
14 jours d’utilisation de l’application
4 mars 2024

The best one review app I uses for product review after order delivered

لويس فاتي - تسوق أونلاين

Cher Archange Beauty
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
10 mai 2024

J Sadhan

Great support, solved my problem.

Iorimá
Brésil
11 mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 avril 2024

I love this app! My website just went leap years ahead. The customer service is A+ every time — literally solved every issue. Thanks so much!

Starlite Smile
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
21 mars 2024

My experience was phenomenal with this app. Every time I needed help, the nice agents were here to assist me from start to finish. I communicated with two nice agents who stopped at nothing to help answer all of my questions and assisted me with what I need to make my business run as smoothly as possible.

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
Environ 18 heures d’utilisation de l’application
7 février 2024

The customer service of AfterShip Reviews is truly amazing! The beauty of this app + a knowledgeable and responsive support team equals a no-brainer decision on purchasing. Their ability to help guide a non-techie like me in making key decisions reinforces why I chose AfterShip.

TwinkyLuxyDress