Note globale
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2023

It is very convenient to use and the customer service is also very good. They are always available to answer our questions. Highly recommended!

Carputech
Chine
11 jours d’utilisation de l’application
23 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for your quick help this evening, Akanksha, and sorry for your time, I was a bit over worming

SIBE FITNESS
Royaume-Uni
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 novembre 2023

Best app and best customer support, always there to help. Thanks again Ayushi

Memoreel.se
Suède
5 mois d’utilisation de l’application
26 juillet 2023

We don't normally write reviews, but the support staff for this app go above and beyond each time we've needed them. We've sent files and screenshots back and forth over live chat and they even hopped on a quick video call to screen share and explain something we weren't quite understanding. Interface is easy and they have many services to choose from. Most importantly, it works. Pricing seems fair. We haven't fully utilized automizely to the volume our business pulls yet, but pricing seems reasonable. Looking forward to seeing how robust their platform is in the near future and will update this accordingly!

Cotton Flower Clothing
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 juillet 2023

Was helped by Ayushi for setting up custom comments, best assistance I've received online. The app seems great, I'm still on the trial phase and only just added one custom comment, but it worked well and it seems like customers to your store can also add their own comments also. Would recommend this app, not sure how 9$ basic plan after the trial compares to other apps, but otherwise I'll give it a 5 star for now, it was 5 star assistance.

Love your hairy friend
9 mois d’utilisation de l’application
16 mars 2024

Excelente

Promoción Diaria
Brésil
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 juillet 2023

We've been using this app for over a year now and it has been great for our website. I like that we have the ability to copy reviews from other platforms and add them to our website. It's super customizable to adjust to the look that we want. Never had any issues with this app. I reached out to customer support to ask how to show the reviewer's full name, the support answered me promptly with directions. Highly recommend!!

Soul Insole
États-Unis
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
4 novembre 2023

I have asked for help a few times through live chat and I must say the customer service is excellent! The App is very good too! I would highly recommend!

Pink Jewels Occasions
Royaume-Uni
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 novembre 2023

The app is really easy to set up and use while the support theme answers promptly and efficiently :)

Print Matey
4 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Modifié le 23 juin 2023

I have to be one of the slowest folks on the computer, but these folks hung in there and got the Job done, 5 stars all long

Nans Home ideas