Avaliações (3.394)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas

Kaps B International
Austrália
6 dias usando o app
4 de março de 2024

The best one review app I uses for product review after order delivered

لويس فاتي - تسوق أونلاين
Kuwait
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
23 de março de 2024

Great application and the Akanksha assistant solved my problem very quickly, I recommend it !

My Store
França
4 meses usando o app
21 de março de 2024

My experience was phenomenal with this app. Every time I needed help, the nice agents were here to assist me from start to finish. I communicated with two nice agents who stopped at nothing to help answer all of my questions and assisted me with what I need to make my business run as smoothly as possible.

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
Aproximadamente 18 horas usando o app
26 de abril de 2024

So far so good!

Kurapiaplugs.com
5 meses usando o app
18 de maio de 2024

With its nice feature of automated review collection, my business has seen a drastic improvement in customer loyalty, leading to an increase in sales.

MBOSS.US
Alemanha
23 minutos usando o app
3 de maio de 2024

AfterShip Reviews simplified what is often messy - but vital - task of collecting and managing customer's valuable reviews. As opposed to before we implemented AfterShip Reviews, seeing the response to our efforts and facilitating user engagement was just non-exempted flailing. Conversely, now we run optimized workflows bolstered with the platform's structured review automation controls helps us sort & capture feedback - this way we identify promptly any gaps we can resolve before they escalate.

ShopNebu
Israel
26 minutos usando o app
20 de junho de 2024

As of my last update, I don't have specific experiences with Automizely Product Reviews to share, but it's known for enhancing e-commerce platforms with customer feedback and review management tools.

OnlyTheTop
13 minutos usando o app
27 de maio de 2024

Just started using the app, but the customer service is great and there are many options!

Apex Home Outlet
19 minutos usando o app
3 de abril de 2024

Fast and efficient support!

The Box PL 3.0