Recensioner (3 384)

• 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
20 mars 2024

I really like the app. I've found it easy to navigate and respond to customers. I would recommend it to others also.

Four Kids Toys
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
29 maj 2024

Great support even at every odd hours, really worth appreciating both product and service. It's my favorite app in whole of shopify app store.

Shopper Haven Pro
Indien
14 dagar användning av appen
4 mars 2024

The best one review app I uses for product review after order delivered

لويس فاتي - تسوق أونلاين

Cher Archange Beauty
Ungefär 2 år användning av appen
10 maj 2024

J Sadhan

Great support, solved my problem.

Iorimá
Brasilien
11 månader användning av appen
21 mars 2024

My experience was phenomenal with this app. Every time I needed help, the nice agents were here to assist me from start to finish. I communicated with two nice agents who stopped at nothing to help answer all of my questions and assisted me with what I need to make my business run as smoothly as possible.

Trendy Fashions R-US LLC
Ungefär 18 timmar användning av appen
27 april 2024

I love this app! My website just went leap years ahead. The customer service is A+ every time — literally solved every issue. Thanks so much!

Starlite Smile
USA
En dag användning av appen
7 februari 2024

The customer service of AfterShip Reviews is truly amazing! The beauty of this app + a knowledgeable and responsive support team equals a no-brainer decision on purchasing. Their ability to help guide a non-techie like me in making key decisions reinforces why I chose AfterShip.

TwinkyLuxyDress
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
23 mars 2024

Great application and the Akanksha assistant solved my problem very quickly, I recommend it !

My Store