Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

Golden Eyes Glasses

I had sme questions, had an answer in 30 min, amazing. Very easy to use and very intuitive. I recommend.

Furry Friends Trends

This app is awesome. I was a bit skeptical at first , because it`s free. But I gave it a try I really like it , it does what it says and its very easy.

Shop Ewa

Great customer service! I had an issue and they helped me in a matter of minutes. The app is easy to use

Zuarfa Jungle

very easy to use and best app for product reviews, customer support is also very helpful they help you instantly.

KARIOU

i absolutely love this app,very easy to use.I totally recommend it.
Works well and straight to the point.no hassle around it

Goodzify

Quick and efficient support. I asked a question and they replied to me in less than 3 minutes! Awesome work fellas.

Celebrate Everyday

I contacted support late at night and they were able to help me very quickly! The app is also free and supports reviews with photos! Great App!

Satin 12:22 Skincare

I used this app to add review widgets on my Shopify tore products. they were quick with their responses and very helpful.

Swaggy Toes

This app is really helpful!!! It makes your life so easy. You can easily import review in just a few clicks.

Buy Me I'm Cheap

Hi, i would like to tell people about the service ai got, was more than i was expected. Very good fallowing, and explication are the top. I really recommend this apps.