Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

BostonKart

This is amazing app. i getting automated reviews for my store which is very good for sales. And the cool thing is it is freee

TheBrownings Apparel

They have one of the best and quickest customer support I have encountered! I love the app. It does exactly what I need it to do. And it's free. You can't beat it. I definitely recommend this app!

Bowie’s Custom Collar

this is thhe best free review app. 100 percent recommended. easy to import. also customer can write rivew. just what I was looking for

Silky Skin Laser

This app is amazing and very easy to use. I really like customer support. After they solve the issue, it took just a few minutes to set up this app. I got exactly what I want

Zenful Men

very surprised with how easy it is!! chat bot very helpful too! been looking for a way to incorporate reviews

Mädchen sucht Kleid

the app and service are great! big thanks especially for Nitish!n i am just done with settings. and with the great support it was just a nice short task. thanks!

Scents By C.

fav review app by far that I've come across, so much help if needed by chat and all for free! im in love with this!

Calming Incense

This app is an excellent integration into the website and is also easy to use. I highly recommend this to everyone!

moomysmilk

So many great features on here FOR FREE. Harshvardhan was helpful and very quick to respond! Thanks!

SaskVenus

loved this review app ever and it is free surprisingly! I'll recommend my friends too for using this.