Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Heriak

Great, app useful to help all my product needs. I would highly recommended for anyone looking to grow their business

TrendyTrees

Hi, WOW! amazing service, looking forward to using this product. Ankush was of great help, everything works like they say it should!

Magicpiz

Amazing app' so easy to use, it makes my store looks like a gentlemen website, I really recommend it

Destilleuls Hemp

very good ! attentive and very friendly service ! They settled and answered all my questions ! Thank you so much

Amy Mac Style

This app fulfills everything we needed for reviews on our website. Their support is amazing and very helpful!!!

Niks Pikks

coudlnt ask for a better app to bring reviews into the store. This has saved me so much time. Its a great app

YG Tech Gear

THIS IS A GREAT APP!! with them im getting more sales!!!Very easy to use, there is no need to ask how to use it and very fast once you find the product... great app!!!

Klovera

Good service overall. I would recommend this app for sure. benefits:
- Free unlimited reviews
- Easy tutorials for widgets etc
- Quality service 11/10!

BEYONDLOCAL.IN

I had a good experience with support team, is very Quick to Respond. Nice Layout of the reviews by customers. Can also import reviews. minimal design of the app helps to find every feature quickly. can edit reviews. Overall, Great APP. Recommended.

New Age Walls

Working great so far. Far easier than most apps and looks nice too! Would definitely recommend using it.