Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

tailarmade.uk

Great Support It takes a bit time to load But its great for beginners
Thanks Priyanka for Support Keep it up

Fanantium

esta muy bien la app para ser gratis, permite ver la cantidad de estrellas debajo del producto, y pedir reseña al cliente. pero solo pasa reseñas de ali expres y no permite modificar la reseña como tal a diferencias de otras, en definitiva esta muy bien para empezar, tiene buen soporte al cliente

Shopowow

I like the app, its easy to use and understandable. I had some issue from my side, but the support team fixed it very fast. They are always online, ready to help. Many thanks! Recommending!

Wyreedstore

Sehr gute App falls falsche Reviews angezeigt werden kann man sie danach wieder deaktivieren. Immer wieder gerne

Bird Pure

new + free, have a potential to be top reviews app! This is so so so amazing app. Newbie should try this, it is so simple to use, friendly support staff and so much. i love this : )

Vanaheim

I really like the app, on how seamlessly allows me to import reviews for products. The best part is that is free, and I can even import pics. It looks good on my site too. Keep up the good work guys!

The Nook

I love this app. The support via chat was great. The process of importing reviews was super easy! Great for making your store look more trustworthy! Highly recommend!

Spiffy Bags

excellent support. When i was uploading additional reviews I got prompt support to assist me through the proces.. then it all went smooth.

Love-Melanin

Nitish is a great guy, super cool app - makes life far far easier. Highly recommend to others. .......

Miroiter

Thank you for this amazing app. installed without any issues. Customer service was very quick to install the review widget on my product page. Thank you <3