Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Designs By Brittney

This helps automate asking customers to leave a review. Easy to setup! Can't wait for my customers to start leaving reviews.

W by Crystal White

Super easy to use and support is extremely quick and helpful! Would recommend if you are growing your store and need to show how your customers are enjoying the products!

Flessies.nl

Got help with installation within 5 minutes (while the app is free) and even got unlimited reviews for free. Thank you!!

Woven Spark Quilt Company

Helped me format my CSV file correctly to import Etsy reviews. I've been struggling with this for months so I greatly appreciate the help!

CarVac

Very good and easy to use app! Would defo recommend to anyone needing to add reviews to their site..

Shopabundantia

Fast friendly and knowledgeable. Priyanka was quick to respond to my chat for help and even offered a screen share to walk me through. Highly recommend!

StickyNailsy

It tried too many other apps to import aliex reviews but all of them was either veery slow or not good looking. But with automizely it worked perfectly. Also the support is very comprehensive and always available. i like this app.

Lampyris

Je suis un nouvel utilisateur de l'application et j'avais besoin d'aide pour naviguer sur le site. J'ai été mis en contact avec Manish et il s'est montré très patient et très instructif. Merci à toute l'équipe !

Pomppa Shop

Great App and great support! And it is really for free, that's great! Thank you for this helpfull App!

shop EZ life

app works very well. it help solve a lot of issues I've been having with my website looking official. this app has help me tackle one of my biggest challenges by getting my potential customers a chance to see honest opinions from fellow consumers.