Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

mystic shop

best apps ever for import review.nitish and other staff is very helpful.i highly reccommend .must install it

Gifts' N Presents Plus

I am just getting started, but it seems very easy to set up and I believe it will be very helpful to our business.

Paul Rose

Great app lets me show my customer pictures and descriptions, builds confidence that the products they will receive are good quality

Not Grown Baby Clothes

The customer service from these guys is amazing! They were able to help me out from start to finish without any issues at all.

shininglover

A very useful app. Free and powerful. The operation is simple and efficient, which helps me manage reviews very well.

QueerQueerBits

Great app - easy to import reviews onto my website and also easy to select specific reviews. Works in multiple browsers

7 ATAMS

This is once again another great app from automizely. An incredible app and a must for all beginners and pro

Essential Desires UK

realy easy to use app with clear guides on how to use it, support staff is great & always polite, overall perfect app for what its use is.

Cocky Kitchen

Very good app and very great support.
It is very good that it is free and I wish it supported more than 100 reviews
But it is good and I recommend it Thank you

amazon shoop

good job
this is was a very beautiful application and I love it thank you very much