Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

Healing Sensory

This app is easy to use. When I had some questions about the app the service was fast and the representative was very helpful.

Sands Serendipity Boutique

I used this app to help me add reviews to my products. It has helped a lot and I love it. I definitely recommend using this app!!

Klovers Kloset LLC

I used this app to help me set up tracking info and the customer service is awesome! This will make things SO much easier! Visit Klovers Kloset dot com for a variety of products for you or someone you may know!

XTOBD2

good app for Shopify, I recommend all of you to use this, and good aftersale, thanks to Abhishek, thanks

Air Float

had to do some things manual which i struggled with, luckily the staff was really helpful and sorted me out!

mydecorworld

Great app, I have deleted alireviews that i was previously using and got this one. Big benefit is that its free - very convenient for beginner stores who want to limit their expenses. And it works with Opera, unlike Aliereviews which work atm only with Chrome. I have been using this company for my email marketing app as well. Great customer service with people in the chat that respond quickly and efficiently!

ExpoMegaStore

Great service, quick and easy. Friendly professional and helpful customer support. Many thanks. Great app.

GenerousLoveGifts

Easy to use and the Team members there are quick to help with anything highly recommend especially for beginners :)

Little Fortune

It is a very nice app with great customer service! Recommend you to have it now if you would like to boost your sales!

Legal Belle

great app customer service is amazing very happy with the service the app was very easy to use as well