Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited November 29, 2021

Before I gave them a good comment, the customer service was very quick to solve the problem, but after I gave them a 5-star good comment, the customer service was very slow to deal with the problem. Two weeks ago, they said they would solve the problem for me, but so far, they still haven't given me any reply. I am very disappointed with the attitude of the customer service!

SexDollsFun
China
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that your issue was not resolved and you are not happy with the customer service support.

Please note that your issue would be dealt with utmost priority. We are available 24 X 7. You can also contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Edited October 31, 2021

I've had a big problem with this app. I deleted my other review app on advice from one of the support team, but now my new reviews with automizely show up in the wrong place on the page, and for two days I've been going back and forth with support to fix this. Now I have no reviews posted because my pages looks unprofessional with the reviews in the middle of the page. This has been a very bad experience.

Aurora Lights
Time spent using app: 2 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that your reviews are showing up in the wrong place.

It seems that the developers have resolved your issue. One of our support staff will get back to you. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

October 21, 2021

Stay away! Not only will they NOT ship out in 1-3 days as claimed but will do absolutely nothing to really look into your claims. If you need a refund, good luck, will not happen. I've had orders in limbo for over a week now and customer service is no help whatsoever. Never had half the issues I had with oberlo with these jokesters. If you value your customers and your time and money use another app.

Plushie Depot
Time spent using app: 10 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 21, 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please note that you have posted your review on the incorrect channel. I can see that you are concerned about your orders in Dropshipping app not being shipped out in 1-3 days. Also, you are not getting the expected help from customer service support.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Edited October 27, 2021

After using it a few times, it feels bad. I can’t import reviews. My products are all rated. The customer service has not solved my problem, and I feel they are impatient, so I uninstalled it.

Rosetavy
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 1, 2021

I can see that you are unable to import reviews and the customer service was unable to resolve your problem. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

support+reviews@automizely.com

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

October 13, 2021

The app wouldn't upload my past reviews even using the correct format required. I even had a customer service person assist me and they couldn't figure it out. The app has the potential to be great, but a key feature wasn't working.

The Spice Age
Time spent using app: 6 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 14, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

Shahvaz

October 7, 2021

i wanted to have rating stars on home page right under the title which option was not available and on neither on product page, but support team was nice and helpful. consider my one star as 5 star just for the support team.

asaapofficial
Time spent using app: 1 day
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 8, 2021

Thank you for your feedback.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

Neelima Aggarwal

Edited September 11, 2021

Al principio bien, la app me gusta pero el soporte no te ayuda y solo te manda a que tu hagas cosas àra despues nada pedirmas mas cosas, lo siento pero no la recomiendo

kayshop.es
Spain
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 11, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Automizely Team

June 24, 2021

Absolutely horrible. It sent thousands of emails to every single customer we have ever had over the past six years asking for reviews of products they never even purchased. This was AFTER I had tried deleting the app and had even emailed them asking how to remove the app with no response. They finally got back to me days later with a super involved way to delete the subscription and then organization and then finally the account. They also didn't have a way to send any type of email saying "Sorry!" to the thousands of customers they sent erroneous emails to. This app it a NIGHTMARE!

Naked City Clothing
Time spent using app: 14 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied June 24, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Nitish
Team Automizely

May 25, 2021

Installed this app to look at function and it sent off to all my customers without me even turning option on be carefull before you install. Contacted support and they told it was a complicated issue to resolve so no don't install if you want to review it as it doesn't apply to your rule if you turn off option to not send emails for review to customers it does anyway

Passion HQ
South Africa
Time spent using app: 27 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied May 25, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. Our development team was checking on the issue. The review emails were enabled on your account first and later were disabled due to which it continuously sends emails for the older scheduled orders between the disablement timeframe.

Once you disable the review email feature, it does not send any emails for the new orders.

We always take feedback from our customers and try developing the Application according to their requirements.

Do let us know if you have any other feedback for us. You can always reach out to us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Mudit Kumar

April 6, 2021

Didnt remove "Powered by Auutomizely" at bottom of page, even though they claimed they would do it for free.

hatrendz
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied April 6, 2021

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience.

We have removed the branding "powered by automizely" for you.

Do let us know if you any queries. You can reach out to us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Kind regards,