Automizely Product Reviews

Import Ali & your customer Reviews to boost Black Friday sales

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

XSHOPINGX

Location France
Time spent using app About 15 hours

yes I think it is good I want video to andrsand how to send stars from aliexpres to my store in Shopify

July 11, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+reviews@automizely.com

Regards,
Nitish Yadav
Team Automizely

Bear Blocks

Just awesome. Amazing tool for no cost. Customer service is amazing too. They are very responsive and helpful!

Posity Shift

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is amazing. Customer service is quick and easy, love the support team. Needed help resolving a small issue and it was taken care of in a matter of minutes

OUFEY

Location Russia

Great app! Reviews looks perfect in my store. Very easy to import, use and set up. Support team always there to help.

XATAY

Location India
Time spent using app 33 minutes

good working nice thank you for your support.i need more support from future/good to view and nice.good keep it up guys

The LED Mood Room

I requested for the Automizely brand to be taken off the review widget. Customer service was able to help me in no time.

DeeYAY Print

One of best apps that works and easy to use. Customer service is exceptionally fast. Highly recommend for beginner like me with zero experience with E-commerce.

Meli's Treasures

The more I use this app the more it impresses me. There is ALWAYS somebody there to assist you if needed..Keep up the good work guys!!!!...I strongly recommend!!!!

www.powerscrubbi.com

great app. Thanks for all help...............................................................................................................

WIZSKILL

Location China
Time spent using app About 3 hours

good and amazing app im gonna use this app again and again thanks for providing thank you for providing this app