AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rustic Breeze Furniture

Time spent using app 1 day

Brilliant. I used this app to import reviews and it worked great. The app just requires a shopify account and ali express account and its easy to import the reviews.

PressItNGo

User friendly app. I use the app to setup/track reviews. Representative was very quick at response and completing request.

Abundance Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Super fast and useful support! The main thing is that the App is free! I 100% advise! Thanks a lot!

URBAN SHADES

Location Australia

The customer support was fantastic, I had an unsupported theme and the help they provided made it really easy.

la blue solace

A very easy and helpful app to use for your dripshopping store to make it look more professional! and great customer service.

PandaGyoza Studios

Nitish was very helpful to make the spreadsheet easier to understand. Unfortunately, it took me 3-4 people leaving me on read for me to actually get the help I needed most.

elevA

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 5 hours

For a free app, it's perfect. The support is fast and efficient, I congratulate Nitish who was the one who attended me. Thank you Automizely.

Enlady

Location Australia

Great customer service, they made my upload limit unlimited just like that and it is all free, photos too.

Wooflebox

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am using the app to show reviews, simple to use and works well. Help is always at hand, very efficient and helpful

STEL Creations

Very simple to enable email reviews. You can just enable the email review setting if there is no AliExpress store