AfterShip Product Reviews

Display genuine product reviews with photos and videos.

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

All Special Moments

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app has really helped with my store development and is simple to use too. Thank you for you help!

Tiger Jewelry

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app !! great service by Priyanka who helped me at the begining !
I hope it will contiue like that :) I am happy with this one

Balance Healthy Home

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 month

I want to import in each language of review,and even if it´s one product. Change colors and size.;o)

May 17, 2021

Hello, thank you for your kind words. Thank you for your suggestion. We will look this and try to help with this feature.

Regards,

Rupam

Automizely Reviews Team

Nader Belazi

excellent app i m will just test for my store
i will test all of your app i hope i can found my objectif

mybabydearie

Location Singapore

I used this app to import reviews. I like how easy the app made importing. It would be great if the app could allow me to choose a mix of 4 and 5 stars reviews, instead of just selecting the x recent reviews.

May 17, 2021

Hello, thank you for your kind words and suggestion. We will look this and try to implement the option of choosing the mix of 4 and 5 stars reviews option in the near future.

Regards,

Rupam

Automizely Reviews Team

TsukiPuki

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 1 day

I've loved the app from the first click and then supports make the app really easy to use and fast. Great App

Healing Sensory

This app is easy to use. When I had some questions about the app the service was fast and the representative was very helpful.

Sands Serendipity Boutique

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I used this app to help me add reviews to my products. It has helped a lot and I love it. I definitely recommend using this app!!

Klovers Kloset LLC

I used this app to help me set up tracking info and the customer service is awesome! This will make things SO much easier! Visit Klovers Kloset dot com for a variety of products for you or someone you may know!

XTOBD2

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

good app for Shopify, I recommend all of you to use this, and good aftersale, thanks to Abhishek, thanks