Automizely Product Reviews

Automizely Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
May 9, 2021

Love how simple yet se features-loaded this app is and to top it their support team is available at just ping, even on weekend (in fact I am getting support on Sunday 9 pm) so you can image how good product and support team this app is. 5-Stars from my side for this app.

RitzyNG
India
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 9, 2021

I am using this app for importing reviews. Easy to use and manage. I can easily import multiple product reviews with photos and star rating. Works really well!!

MunchkinStuff
Singapore
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 8, 2021

Simply amazing. Totally free, great look, and an amazing support from a real people that reply in few second... It's something really great. I am enthusiast of that!

Vitafacile shop
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
May 8, 2021

the support was very fast to help me with my questions and helpful. Hope that the possibility to translate the e-mail in other languages will come very soon because the main part of my customers are talking German and Italian.

le malins
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 8, 2021

Fantastic app and customer service!
There are a great care of client and if you search an app for reviews this is absolutely the best.

THIZE
France
Time spent using app: 2 days
May 8, 2021

I wanted to remove the Automizely branding and Customer Support was friendly and extremely helpful!!

emzrr
Time spent using app: 14 days
May 8, 2021

I love this app and the prompt and superb customer service that comes with it. They are always willing to help me with whatever I need. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone. It is the best!!

The Luxx Express
Time spent using app: 15 days
May 8, 2021

It is very user friendly and makes it really easy to import reviews abd request reviews from customers

Valore Jewelry
Time spent using app: 3 days
May 7, 2021

why did I just found this app just now it's good and easy to use and the customer service wow superb didn't leave me and walk me thru to the process,

Store Avenue
Time spent using app: About 1 month
May 7, 2021

good service good service good service good service good service good service good service good service

EmbryoLove