Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Moon Lamp

wow! this app is really great, I've tried several apps, but none were on the level of this one, super recommended!

Flopy Fish

Wonderful Free App with a Beautiful Feedback from the Support.
Appreciate that. Recommend to everyone.

Danny Verinder

This is a good product review app. I enjoyed how easily it installed and it was working right away. I tried another app prior to this one and it did not work at all.

Shop Mixed Medium

Just got the app, customer service was very quick to respond & very helpful! I recommend!!! excited to use

Bee Slay

I just installed the app and customer service is extremely fast and quick to help. Ankush was very helpful and quick. I'm sure that this app will be something that my customers will love and enjoy.

myitine

Using this app for the last 3 months & completely satisfied my purpose. I can also put review with images which is very useful for social proof.

Divine Feminine Finds

I'm using this app to help make potential customers feel more safe when considering a purchase. I'm so glad there an easy to use app like this!

Douglas Lynn

Exactly what I was looking for, a simple review app that is connected to orders and emailed. Works well and looks great, plus support is super speedy and helpful.

Stuart622

VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好VERY GOOD, 很好很好

AustralWay

I find that the app meets its objective.
Although you always have to be careful and edit ,as different reviews are extracted.