Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

adoretropical

I use this appp everyday. Its really good. It totally does what it says and more! Thank you for the fast support when I have needed it.

Beasture

Nice support and great App! Thank you for the support at the beginning and a lot of help. its very clean and great

Kitchengadgets.shop

Quick response, very helpfull staff and easy to use app. As this is a free app i would surely recommand this to new users!

VulturePrices

amazing app, i love the way it functions so smoothly. im glad i was able to find them sooner rather than later.

zenbodyalignment

Thanks for the free reviews, I do wish there was a way to block out the country of review. No other complaint.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know about your awesome experience with the app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. We will definitely check with our concerned team and look into your suggestion.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Reviews

RESHAPE

This app proved to really useful and clean with their UI for the reviews. Thanks for the generosity for free unlocks.

Comodi Home

the technical staff helped me out a lot, were very fast at replying. I definately recommend this app to everyone. And it´t completly free. I

ProudSkin

the best review app i have used so far, after you import reviews it will conform the style to the style of your page. Accurate to the description and I really recommend it.
They got aftership too which is another amazing app

Nitedd

la app es gratuita y bastante fácil de utilizar , además hay un chat en vivo que te ayuda si tienes dudas o problemas .

Sanguine & Curated

They remove their branding when you verify your business with them by contacting them. Their response and the adjustment is immediate.